FOR SALE! Antique Victoria Arduino Espresso Coffee Machine Tipo Extra 1910 2 Groups

jfduque3

Aug 18, 2017
Visit site
$3900 USD Located in FLL, FL. This is a vintage antique Victoria Arduino Machine fully restored and complete machine, can be made functional either with 110 or 220 volts. Very beautiful and very unique. Victoria Arduino is obviously the most iconic and popular brand of antique Espresso Machines, this 1910 tipo Extra example is a perfect item for your home or business. We know that next owner will care about its history and will take good care of this piece of history.
Photo victoria a.jpg

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-08-22 at 11.11.55 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-08-22 at 11.11.55 PM.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,767
Last edited:

jfduque3

Aug 18, 2017
Visit site
Hello fjduque3,

Please post a message here when your espresso machine is sold.

Yes, that's a very beautiful machine!

Thanks,
Rose

Yes, Indeed, it is a really beautiful machine. Thank you. It is still up for sale! Willing to hear any offers, as I need the item gone ASAP. Located in Florida!!

Best regards!

ricopronto

Feb 11, 2021
Visit site
I have been in touch with Jfuque3, I believe the machine is still for sale. It is appropriate the thread was left open, in my opinion. It has allowed me to source a very difficult to find piece of equipment.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I have been in touch with Jfuque3, I believe the machine is still for sale. It is appropriate the thread was left open, in my opinion. It has allowed me to source a very difficult to find piece of equipment.

Thanks for the update. At least now we know that it's still for sale.

It would have been nice if Jfuque3 could have updated us from time to time.

I'll leave this thread open for now.

~ Rose