For Sale - Ascaso Steel Uno Pro

florian

Aug 21, 2017
Visit site
I am selling my Ascaso Steel Uno Pro Espresso Machine because I am relocating abroad and sadly cannot take the machine with me. Moving to the US and unfortunately the machine cannot handle 110V/60Hz current.

The machine is 1.5 years old and in excellent condition (purchasing receipt is available upon request). It was cleaned and descaled on a very regular basis. If interested, I can add espresso machine cleaner and descaling agent supply for multiple months.

The machine comes fully equipped with a tamper and a portafilter and is ready to use immediately. For a full description see the manfucaturer website: http://www.ascaso.com/div-espresso-c...s/steel-1.html

I am including various filters which allow the machine to be used with pads and ground coffee.
Asking for GBP 300 or nearest offer. Pick up in north London (UK)
and cash payments preferred, but would consider shipping within the UK.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2024.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2027.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2026.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2029.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2028.jpg

Features:
- Water tank capacity: 2 Liters.
- Material: Brushed stainless steel
- Tamper size: 58mm.
- Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 14". Overall Width - Side to Side: 11". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -11.5".
- Overall Product Weight: -28.5 lbs.

Warnerlewi

Nov 14, 2017
Visit site
Hi Florian

Is this still availale?

Regards

Warnerlewi

I am selling my Ascaso Steel Uno Pro Espresso Machine because I am relocating abroad and sadly cannot take the machine with me. Moving to the US and unfortunately the machine cannot handle 110V/60Hz current.

The machine is 1.5 years old and in excellent condition (purchasing receipt is available upon request). It was cleaned and descaled on a very regular basis. If interested, I can add espresso machine cleaner and descaling agent supply for multiple months.

The machine comes fully equipped with a tamper and a portafilter and is ready to use immediately. For a full description see the manfucaturer website: http://www.ascaso.com/div-espresso-c...s/steel-1.html

I am including various filters which allow the machine to be used with pads and ground coffee.
Asking for GBP 300 or nearest offer. Pick up in north London (UK)
and cash payments preferred, but would consider shipping within the UK.

View attachment 8147View attachment 8148View attachment 8149View attachment 8150View attachment 8151

Features:
- Water tank capacity: 2 Liters.
- Material: Brushed stainless steel
- Tamper size: 58mm.
- Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 14". Overall Width - Side to Side: 11". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -11.5".
- Overall Product Weight: -28.5 lbs.