Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    VEC
    VEC is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Amersfoort, Netherlands
    Posts
    6

    Soon for sale: Gothot Mignon Sample 3x Barrel Roaster, built 1926, 80 grams

    Coming weeks I will be finishing the restoration of this antique great piece of work. The Gothot Mignon Sample 3x Barrel (80 grams) Roaster was built in 1926 or before by the Ferd. Gothot Eisengießerei GmbH in Mülheim an der Ruhr. The machine is still running on an old original electric motor built by Isaria Zahlerwerke AG Munchen (nowadays better known as Siemens AG). Whole roaster is original and I hope to find someone who can really appreciate the machine and will use this for sample roasting again.

    Let me know if you have any interest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Soon for sale: Gothot Mignon Sample 3x Barrel Roaster, built 1926, 80 grams-koffiebrander_1.jpeg   Soon for sale: Gothot Mignon Sample 3x Barrel Roaster, built 1926, 80 grams-koffiebrander_4.jpeg   Soon for sale: Gothot Mignon Sample 3x Barrel Roaster, built 1926, 80 grams-koffiebrander_5.jpeg   Soon for sale: Gothot Mignon Sample 3x Barrel Roaster, built 1926, 80 grams-koffiebrander_7.jpeg   Soon for sale: Gothot Mignon Sample 3x Barrel Roaster, built 1926, 80 grams-koffiebrander_8.jpeg  

    Last edited by VEC; 11-07-2017 at 03:03 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    386
    Awesome job! It has a steampunk look. Revived and ready to roast!

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2
    Hallo
    I have Interest, please send more photos and Price
    Brgds

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    14
    80 grams total or per barrel? Asking price?

  5. #5
    VEC
    VEC is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Amersfoort, Netherlands
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by iseegreen View Post
    80 grams total or per barrel? Asking price?
    Thank you for replying my post.

    Yes it is 80 grams per barrel.
    I have no asking price as it is hard to put a price on the object.
    If you are interested please give a price range you are thinking of.
    I am not looking for the highest price in the first place, but also for the right landing place for the roaster. It is worthy of an environment that can really appreciate the machine. Of course the price is important but as said negotiable.

    Hope to hear from you again.

    Regards Erik

  6. #6
    VEC
    VEC is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Amersfoort, Netherlands
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by marzal View Post
    Hallo
    I have Interest, please send more photos and Price
    Brgds
    Thank you for replying my post.

    I added some more photo's.
    I have no asking price as it is hard to put a price on the object.
    If you are interested please give a price range you are thinking of.
    I am not looking for the highest price in the first place, but also for the right landing place for the roaster. It is worthy of an environment that can really appreciate the machine. Of course the price is important but as said negotiable.

    Hope to hear from you again.

    Regards Erik

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton
    Posts
    3,139
    You might want to come up with a price. People will be a bit shy to offer up a price so as to not offend you. Personally I have a 1908 2 barrel Jabez Burns 2 barrel for sale....asking $6,500. Is yours running? I notice that the belt is missing. Not a big deal. I would figure yours to run about 7k or more. Just my opinion.
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

  8. #8
    VEC
    VEC is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Amersfoort, Netherlands
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    You might want to come up with a price. People will be a bit shy to offer up a price so as to not offend you. Personally I have a 1908 2 barrel Jabez Burns 2 barrel for sale....asking $6,500. Is yours running? I notice that the belt is missing. Not a big deal. I would figure yours to run about 7k or more. Just my opinion.
    Thanks for the tip.

    The reason why it is "Soon for sale" is because I am waiting on 2 new belts and the wheel has to be welded. Should be ready this week for a test run.
    Bytheway, nice roaster as well yours!!

    For a price indication I am looking at around $8,000-12,000 thousand at least, seen younger models in same condition go for up to $15,000. Of course it has to be fully operational!

  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    4,264
    Quote Originally Posted by VEC View Post
    Thanks for the tip.

    The reason why it is "Soon for sale" is because I am waiting on 2 new belts and the wheel has to be welded. Should be ready this week for a test run.
    Bytheway, nice roaster as well yours!!

    For a price indication I am looking at around $8,000-12,000 thousand at least, seen younger models in same condition go for up to $15,000. Of course it has to be fully operational!
    Vec,

    As soon as it's ready to be sold, you should edit your original post, and change the title of the thread to include the words FOR SALE: Or, let us know, and one of the Moderators can change the title for you.

    Rose

  10. #10
    VEC
    VEC is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Amersfoort, Netherlands
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    Vec,

    As soon as it's ready to be sold, you should edit your original post, and change the title of the thread to include the words FOR SALE: Or, let us know, and one of the Moderators can change the title for you.

    Rose

    Rose,

    will do!

    Erik

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. FOR SALE: Vintage/retro 5 barrel Probat gas sample roaster
    By roasterguy in forum Business to Business B2B
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-04-2017, 04:43 AM
  2. Probat 2 barrel BRZ-2 sample roaster for sale
    By roasterguy in forum Business to Business B2B
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2017, 08:45 PM
  3. For Sale : Gothot Sample Roaster
    By yuky7182 in forum Coffee Roasters
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2016, 06:50 PM
  4. several vintage Probat 3 barrel sample roasters for sale
    By roasterguy in forum Coffee Roasters
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2013, 09:26 AM
  5. Looking for Single Barrel Sample Roaster
    By CG901 in forum Coffee Roasters
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 04:29 PM