For Sale: CTE Solar 2kg roaster with Avirnaki (Afterburner)

Seb

Mar 18, 2014
Quebec/Canada
Visit site
Bought new end of summer 2014 and i do not use it anymore since March 2017. Everything is in good conditions. I am selling both the Automated 2kg electric Solar Roaster from Coffee-Tech Engineering with the Avirnaki that is an electrostatic air filtration unit. This roaster is a really nice roaster that produce consistent good quality coffee. I am selling it as i don't use it anymore since my business has growth.

This combo retail new for $16 600usd and i am selling it for $9600 usd plus shipping.

Any question, please contact me by email: [email protected]
SOLD

IMG_6100.JPG
IMG_6092.JPG

Last edited:

Seb

Mar 18, 2014
Quebec/Canada
Visit site
I don't know why the pictures are sideway but anyway i can send by email with many more. Everything have been cleaned recently, new charcoal pellets for the air filtration module. I have two extra heaters included with a spare set of door hinge for the roaster with an extra door window that will be included.

IMG_6086.JPG

IMG_6085.JPG

Last edited:

Seb

Mar 18, 2014
Quebec/Canada
Visit site
Ok last price drop. Either i sell it or i buy a 600V to 240V transformer and re-install it in my new location! So $8600 is my bottom line price for this nice Solar roaster with the Air filtration system. Contact me by email: [email protected]