Not open for further replies.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello edogg2000,

We need to have more information about your coffee machine. Directing us to a link for an E-bay posting won't work here on the Coffee Forums.

Please post a new message with the usual information - Model number, how old the machine is, where you are located, asking price, shipping options, etc. If you can post a few photos, that would be great too.

Thanks,
Rose

edogg2000

Jul 11, 2018
Visit site
Hello edogg2000,

We need to have more information about your coffee machine. Directing us to a link for an E-bay posting won't work here on the Coffee Forums.

Please post a new message with the usual information - Model number, how old the machine is, where you are located, asking price, shipping options, etc. If you can post a few photos, that would be great

too.

Thanks,
Rose

Hi Rose, My apologies, and no problem. Franke model FDM-HD-CE2, Type 653. Unsure of age. The machine is currently up for auction and I honestly have no idea what it's worth used. I am not familiar with these machines or all of the functions, but I did test the machine out via coffee (bean grinder), steam, hot water, and rinse for a few minutes. No problems. Any other functions or long term testing was not done. There is a small chip on one of the corners (pictured), and the bottom cover of the drink dispenser does not want to stay on. Perhaps it can be glued or replacement part ordered;does not affect operation. This machine is located in Chapel Hill, NC. I am shipping via UPS insured or any other carrier at the buyer's request. Any questions I can answer please let me know. Thanks.
s-l1600.jpgs-l16002.jpgs-l16003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.