SOLD: San Franciscan SF-6

Status
Not open for further replies.

kscomp0

Jul 14, 2018
Visit site
I am selling a beautiful San Franciscan SF-6 commercial coffee roaster for $11,000. This roaster was manufactured in 2007 and works great. We purchased this off the forum a few months ago to explore a new business venture, but we ended up losing the employee who roasts coffee. We did not get a chance to hook it up locally, but we inspected the roaster's operation at its previous location. It has never had a fire.
We are located in central KY, and local pickup is preferred. We will crate the roaster for 300, and the buyer is responsible for all shipping and crating costs.

Attachments

• IMG_3216.JPG
    IMG_3216.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_3210.JPG
    IMG_3210.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_3209.JPG
    IMG_3209.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello kscomp0

A few more details would be appreciated.

How much are you asking for your roaster?

Where are you located?

Also, please post a message here when the roaster is sold.

Thanks,

~Rose

Marshall_Lakes

Aug 28, 2015
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Response to roaster

I am selling a beautiful San Franciscan SF-6 commercial coffee roaster for $11,000. This roaster was manufactured in 2007 and works great. We purchased this off the forum a few months ago to explore a new business venture, but we ended up losing the employee who roasts coffee. We did not get a chance to hook it up locally, but we inspected the roaster's operation at its previous location. It has never had a fire.
We are located in central KY, and local pickup is preferred. We will crate the roaster for 300, and the buyer is responsible for all shipping and crating costs.

I have a few questions about the roaster. I was wondering if you might be able to have a phone conversation. My email is
[email protected]

If you can send me a message from your email, I could give you a phone number to be able to chat. I am near Columbus oh. Thanks,

Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.