SOLD: Coffee-Tech Torrefattore Auto 1kg. Electric Roaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

krivera1

May 9, 2006
El Paso, TX
Visit site
I'm selling my Coffee-Tech Torrefattore Auto 1kg. roaster... This unit is electric and runs on 240V... I upgraded 2 years ago to a Coffee-Tech Solar roaster, so my Torrefattore has sat unused... I figure its time for my first love to go to a new home...

I purchased the unit used in 2013 and used it gently (personal use only) for about 4 years... The unit is very simple to operate and roasts very evenly - it was a big step-up from my Gene Cafe I had prior...
In mid-2016 I replaced the heating elements (new elements cost me $360) and rewired them completely... to my knowledge the unit had the original heating elements when I bought it, so I'm pretty sure these new elements will last for many years to come... The new elements have less than 50 hours on them...

The pyrex glass on the window is cracked... I have a replacement lens for it that I never got around to installing - it will be provided with the unit...

I'm asking $3800 for the unit... I live in El Paso, TX, but I'm willing to drive maybe 5-6 hours one-way to deliver... I really don't want to ship the unit - when I bought it the previous owner crated it, wrapped and palleted it, and even with all that it arrived not functioning due to a wire that came loose during shipping... was very frustrating...

I'm attaching the original brochure for the unit... I'll be posting photos shortly... Thanks!
IMG_20190303_164053.jpg IMG_20190303_164116.jpg IMG_20190303_164128.jpg IMG_20190303_164141.jpg

Attachments

• TorrefattoreAuto_spec.pdf
    109.9 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

krivera1

May 9, 2006
El Paso, TX
Visit site
Hi LonnieV,

Sorry I haven't posted photos yet... Work has gotten in the way lately... I'll get photos posted soon... Send me a private message and we can talk more details...

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.