FOR SALE: 15kg Roaster

Guys, do you heard about coffed from Poland? It's not a secret that i working there but i want to tell you something about our 15kg machine. This is our bestseller now because machine is really reliable and the price is so low, if you will comprae it with other top brands. Price of automated version is €20 000.
    We using full moduladed burner builded on honeywell components, range of burner power is 4,5 kw to 45kw - machine is really elastic.
    There is possible to control speed of the drum, airflow, burner power, mixer speed - all by touchpanel because we using Inverters. Machine working with 1 phse 230V so its also really nice because sometimes is problem with 3 phase.
    Roster is also ready to work with Artisan software - you need just ethernet cable. There is also possible control the roaster by artisan so is possible to using recipes from artisan.
    Machine is action:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMDAqln87WM

Below also few pictures of machine.
    FOR SALE: 15kg Roaster-img_4505.jpgFOR SALE: 15kg Roaster-img_4581.jpgFOR SALE: 15kg Roaster-img_4587.jpgFOR SALE: 15kg Roaster-img_4592.jpgFOR SALE: 15kg Roaster-piec-sr15-z-o-enie-1.jpg
    Last edited by Szymon_Ciszek; 04-24-2019 at 06:40 AM.

Super Moderator
    Hello Szymon,

Since you are obviously selling your roaster, I moved your thread to the Buy, Sell, and Trade area. The Coffee Roasters thread is for machine information and technical assistance.

Please post a message here when your roaster is sold.

Thanks.

~ Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Szymon_Ciszek View Post
    Guys, do you heard about coffed from Poland? It's not a secret that i working there but i want to tell you something about our 15kg machine. This is our bestseller now because machine is really reliable and the price is so low, if you will comprae it with other top brands. Price of automated version is 20 000.
    We using full moduladed burner builded on honeywell components, range of burner power is 4,5 kw to 45kw - machine is really elastic.
    There is possible to control speed of the drum, airflow, burner power, mixer speed - all by touchpanel because we using Inverters. Machine working with 1 phse 230V so its also really nice because sometimes is problem with 3 phase.
    Roster is also ready to work with Artisan software - you need just ethernet cable. There is also possible control the roaster by artisan so is possible to using recipes from artisan.
    Machine is action:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMDAqln87WM

Below also few pictures of machine.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4505.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	818.3 KB 
ID:	9916Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4581.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	9918Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4587.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	9920Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4592.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	9921Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PIEC SR15 - ZŁOŻENIE 1.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	223.6 KB 
ID:	9922
    Wow, a cool coffee machine, I would buy, but unfortunately, not enough money.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links