FOR SALE: 15kg Roaster

Szymon_Ciszek

Aug 1, 2017
Visit site
Guys, do you heard about coffed from Poland? It's not a secret that i working there but i want to tell you something about our 15kg machine. This is our bestseller now because machine is really reliable and the price is so low, if you will comprae it with other top brands. Price of automated version is €20 000.
We using full moduladed burner builded on honeywell components, range of burner power is 4,5 kw to 45kw - machine is really elastic.
There is possible to control speed of the drum, airflow, burner power, mixer speed - all by touchpanel because we using Inverters. Machine working with 1 phse 230V so its also really nice because sometimes is problem with 3 phase.
Roster is also ready to work with Artisan software - you need just ethernet cable. There is also possible control the roaster by artisan so is possible to using recipes from artisan.
Machine is action:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMDAqln87WM

Below also few pictures of machine.
IMG_4505.jpgIMG_4581.jpgIMG_4587.jpgIMG_4592.jpgPIEC SR15 - ZŁOŻENIE 1.jpg

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Szymon,

Since you are obviously selling your roaster, I moved your thread to the Buy, Sell, and Trade area. The Coffee Roasters thread is for machine information and technical assistance.

Please post a message here when your roaster is sold.

Thanks.

~ Rose

JeremyDenton

Apr 30, 2019
Worthington, OH
Visit site
Guys, do you heard about coffed from Poland? It's not a secret that i working there but i want to tell you something about our 15kg machine. This is our bestseller now because machine is really reliable and the price is so low, if you will comprae it with other top brands. Price of automated version is €20 000.
We using full moduladed burner builded on honeywell components, range of burner power is 4,5 kw to 45kw - machine is really elastic.
There is possible to control speed of the drum, airflow, burner power, mixer speed - all by touchpanel because we using Inverters. Machine working with 1 phse 230V so its also really nice because sometimes is problem with 3 phase.
Roster is also ready to work with Artisan software - you need just ethernet cable. There is also possible control the roaster by artisan so is possible to using recipes from artisan.
Machine is action:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMDAqln87WM

Below also few pictures of machine.
View attachment 9916View attachment 9918View attachment 9920View attachment 9921View attachment 9922
Wow, a cool coffee machine, I would buy, but unfortunately, not enough money.