FOR SALE: Jura Impressa X9 Espresso Machine

LuxuryGrinds

May 31, 2019
Canada
Visit site
Jura Impressa X9 Espresso Machine

Selling this beautiful
machine. It runs great and I can ship. Asking $2200 USD but I am open to offers :heart:

a1.png

If you have any questions feel free to message me! I will reply fast :decaf:

Have a good day!!!

LuxuryGrinds

May 31, 2019
Canada
Visit site
Do you need me to link you? What is your problem? I am allowed to sell my machine for a million dollars of I want. I am asking what I think is fair. I paid much more initially and am also open to offers. You are just being extremely disrespectful commenting on someone's thread for absolutely no reason. If you would like to purchase off of Ebay then do so. I'm sure people have sold their machines for $5 as well. That has absolutely nothing to do with me.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
My problem is the willingness to share information with fellow forum users, I guess that is not what this forum is about.

I can understand the points of view - from both of you.

I'm sure that anyone, who is interested in purchasing any type of equipment that's posted for sale on this Coffee Forum, would take the time to do some research and look around for options and other deals before making a decision.

People need to be very careful when they consider buying used coffee equipment. A "better" price may not be the "best" choice.

LuxuryGrinds is asking what he thinks is fair, and he said he's open to offers. It appears that he's taken care of his coffee machine.

Let's just leave it at that, and see if anyone is interested. . . . please!

~ Rose

LuxuryGrinds

May 31, 2019
Canada
Visit site
My problem is the willingness to share information with fellow forum users, I guess that is not what this forum is about.
Hahaha you're driving me nuts. I'm not sure exactly what I'm not sharing. I would love to be able to share cups of fresh coffee in this thread but it's virtual :wink: I put my listing up, I accept offers, I reply quick to questions. Much love :heart:

Thanks Rose appreciate it :mrgreen: