Vietnamese Bamboo straws

Jenny_Bamboo

Oct 2, 2019
Visit site
Be the change! 🌱⁠⠀
You don't need plastic straws! Our reusable straws are made from bamboo (an incredibly renewable resource) and you can take them with you everywhere you go! Help save the planet with our bamboo straw 10 pack- complete with travel pouch and cleaning brush!

60(1).jpg

Attachments

• 69(2).jpg
    69(2).jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 88

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
How about making straws out of pastas? After you use them, you can just boil them and eat them with tomato sauce....

Wow! Straws made out of pasta. That's a great idea. I'm guessing that they'd be used for cold drinks only.
Most people probably wouldn't want to boil the used straws to eat with tomato sauce, but when the straws are thrown in the trash, they'll decompose fast.

dchooo

May 17, 2019
Visit site
Be the change! ⁠⠀
You don't need plastic straws! Our reusable straws are made from bamboo (an incredibly renewable resource) and you can take them with you everywhere you go! Help save the planet with our bamboo straw 10 pack- complete with travel pouch and cleaning brush!

View attachment 10245

Do you guys sell a special edition bamboo sticks to whack my coworkers when they make me do all the work??!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
So . . . to get back to the topic:

Has anyone on this Forum ever used bamboo drinking straws? I looked on Amazon and saw that there are a lot of them there.

I can't imagine how the straws can be cleaned properly with the cleaning brush. I don't think I would ever want to use one, especially if I knew that someone else had used it before.

Erica_L

Oct 16, 2019
Visit site
Wow! Straws made out of pasta. That's a great idea. I'm guessing that they'd be used for cold drinks only.
Most people probably wouldn't want to boil the used straws to eat with tomato sauce, but when the straws are thrown in the trash, they'll decompose fast.
Actually that's not a new idea. And yes, they idea was they'll be used for cold drinks, I guess. But they're fine with coffee, too, because it's not boiling water

no06011993

Oct 24, 2019
Visit site
Bamboo straws are really good and protect the environment. In Vietnam, all coffee shops have started to deploy bamboo straws. But if you want to protect the environment more and healthier, you should always change plastic cups to paper cups. Some big companies producing paper cups in Vietnam such as Kim Ngan Paper Cups are selling paper cups with bamboo straws, which are very convenient and have good prices. You can refer to: In ly gi?y s? #1 TPHCM - In ??p & giá r?, FREE LOGO | Ly gi?y Kim Ngân