SOLD: Gene Cafe home roaster, lightly used

Status
Not open for further replies.

trk_koa

Aug 2, 2013
Reno, NV
Visit site
I was a commercial roaster and when we sold our business I bought this to roast at home for ourselves. After a few months, we lost interest so it has been back in its box for a year.

Nice little roaster, purchased originally from Sweet Maria. Ran 65 batches total. Clean and in great condition. Color is black. Original box and manual included.

Asking $350 plus shipping. US only

Email me at konacoffeegal at gmail.com for more information.

trk_koa

Aug 2, 2013
Reno, NV
Visit site
Here are a couple photos. The box including everything weighs 16 lbs, 1 oz and the dimensions are 12”x12”x22”. The ship from zip code is 89511.
1C09C528-FDEE-4C80-8C18-C3F4A70FBE13.jpeg 7221B3BD-0847-4831-8F60-E8AD9741AE5C.jpeg

Last edited:

trk_koa

Aug 2, 2013
Reno, NV
Visit site
yes, i see them now. thanks
by the way, i know that this is used. but if you have to rate it, what would it be?
10 being a brand new unit. 1 being....totally whacked out..

I’d say 9. I used it in my kitchen with a length of flexible dyrer hose to direct any smoke to our downdraft vent. I ran exactly 65 batches, usually 6-8 in a row. No fires :) It has been in the box for just over a year.

trk_koa

Aug 2, 2013
Reno, NV
Visit site
Sorry. I was called away to a family emergency and have not been able to be on the forum.

Please email for more prompt reply.

Konacoffeegal at gmail.com.

Thanks,
Nancy

trk_koa

Aug 2, 2013
Reno, NV
Visit site
I was a commercial roaster and when we sold our business I bought this to roast at home for ourselves. After a few months, we lost interest so it has been back in its box for a year.

Nice little roaster, purchased originally from Sweet Maria. Ran 65 batches total. Clean and in great condition. Color is black. Original box and manual included.

Asking $350 plus shipping. US only

Email me at konacoffeegal at gmail.com for more information.

The asking price is still the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.