I designed a Coffee shirt for Coffee lovers

Emmab

Dec 20, 2019
Visit site
What do you guys think of the design?
image.jpeg

More info here:https://bit.ly/2MfoRyF

Edit: Im Sorry wasnt aware I couldnt post a link.(you can PM me for link if youd like!)

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I've seen the "But first coffee" wording many times before on posters, wall signs, coffee mugs, key chains, etc.

Your shirt design is interesting, but you may want to think about trying to create something that's new and different next time.

~ Rose

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
The guy just joins today. Makes one post and he's already being bashed. Probably won't hear from the OP again. Nice guys. I'm guessing all of the rest of you are masters of the universe, doing IPOs, handling the top mergers and acquisitions and developing large multi-building complexes. The guy has to start somewhere. It's easy to be a dick. It takes class to be a nice guy. This thread is clearly lacking in the latter.

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
The guy just joins today. Makes one post and he's already being bashed. Probably won't hear from the OP again. Nice guys. I'm guessing all of the rest of you are masters of the universe, doing IPOs, handling the top mergers and acquisitions and developing large multi-building complexes. The guy has to start somewhere. It's easy to be a dick. It takes class to be a nice guy. This thread is clearly lacking in the latter.

It is also a very common practice for spammers. They post their links with a non-descript comment in hope to have the hyperlink remain. I'm not saying he is nor condoning any negative comments. Just saying that IMO this is most likely a spammer.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
It is also a very common practice for spammers. They post their links with a non-descript comment in hope to have the hyperlink remain. I'm not saying he is nor condoning any negative comments. Just saying that IMO this is most likely a spammer.

I don't doubt that. Especially since this is the first and only post they have made. I'm as guilty as anyone of slamming people who I find to be inane or spamming. But I at least give them a chance to show themselves before doing so. I just think negativity isn't a great thing for any chat forum, especially one that really doesn't see much traffic. And a lot of it has nothing to do with coffee. Other than you, shadow745, BIC and a few others, I don't see too many who have much to say about coffee. To be fair, it does seem as though this site caters more to people who are in the coffee business in some way. Either a shop, roasting or food with coffee. Anyway, I just thing we can all stand to be a little more tolerant of people, especially given the time of year. Listen to me. I've bashed some people here. I guess that makes me a hypocrite.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I heard rumors that long ago, that there used to be a Coffee Forums shirt that had the logo on it. (The logo is at the top left corner of your screen).

I think it was before I joined in 2008.

Does anyone remember that?

I'm not sure who the "longest" (not oldest) active member of the Forum is . . . . possibly Topher.

ChurchillMaris

Feb 11, 2021
Visit site
I would like to have one. I like wearing casual, especially hoodies. Also, I like coffee and this is why I would like to have your hoodie. I am interested in fashion and I always want to know all the news about the last trends. But everybody needs to agree that not everything that s fashionable is comfortable to wear. This is why usually I choose to wear streetwear or casualty. I buy all my clothing on ShopSKRIT. In my opinion, it is the best online shop with clothes for people that have the same taste in clothing as me. Also, I like that it has a big variety of clothes.

Last edited: