JYR (TJ-067) 1 kg electric roaster

Hi,

i'm new to the forum, and have a 1 kg roaster for sale. This model is basically a pre-Mill St/North roaster, I figure its about 5 or 6 years old. Its a pretty high quality machine, very solid, and definitely a commercial or serious hobbyist machine.

It requires 240v 20amp circuit, which is great for roasting inside your home (I've set up the system to exhaust port through a window) and is complete with pid (temp controller) timer, variable speed fan and heat adjustment switches, and lightning connector for datalogging. I think I'm the third owner.

It roasts excellent coffee, and has an oversized cyclone chaff collector. The roaster eats up in less than 10 minutes, and can definitely take a full charge (I've read that 1.25kg is possible on this machine, although I haven't done it myself)

The newer Mill St model retails for 7000 u.s. I'm asking 4000. Wire transfer or cash will be fine. I will ship it, and will crate/palletize it. At that price, you can either happily roast away in your garage until old age, or try to make a serious go at roasting and selling coffee. If you decide you don't like it, I'm sure selling it at around the same price shouldn't be too difficult. It seems that 1 kg models are hard to find used.

Email me at agratlAT hotmaiL DOT com for more info, or call me at 604-773-4946 (or on whatsapp at the same number)

Last edited by ColliderBrewingCompany; 01-26-2020 at 12:12 PM.