Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Previous I worked with a different distributor who branded the roaster under the Kaleido Brand name so this may be why you are confused. I have in the past year developed business relationship with the founder of a coffee roaster manufacturer in Indonesia named Hartanzah who as mentioned is the manufacturer of the daimen UV500. I believe that this roaster is superior to the kaleido based on the fact that Hartanzah has been involved in building commercial roasters ranging from 1kg up 60kg which gives them the experience and knowledge required to produce high quality products

Super Moderator
    How long have they been building machines? Will you be at the next SCA show?
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Bro, you speak perfect english. I don't understand why you couldnt just submit all the details when you first made the post. I dunno, it just comes off as lousy or just a "careless" marketing dept.

Hartanzah information is on my website but this needs to be updated by web designer and web developer in order to fit both mobile and desktop devices and fit with the rest of website design. Also Hartanzah is currently working on digital marketing information for UV500 which once complete will be updated on both my website and Hartanzah website in addition our company contact information and logo will be added to Hartanzah website as an official dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by JayArabica View Post
    Hartanzah information is on my website but this needs to be updated by web designer and web developer in order to fit both mobile and desktop devices and fit with the rest of website design. Also Hartanzah is currently working on digital marketing information for UV500 which once complete will be updated on both my website and Hartanzah website in addition our company contact information and logo will be added to Hartanzah website as an official dealer.
    super professional

So are you only promoting this UV500 unit? I am interested in the 5kg roaster? Where have these been in production and what is the track record on reliability? I am a small coffee shop owner spending up to $20k annually for roasted beans for 1000faces and Radio roasters.
    I called your trumpet-tree-coffee contact number no one answered.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links