Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    22

    FOR SALE: Home Coffee Roaster Machine - 1200 USD

    I sale Home Coffee Roaster Machine

    Capacity: 0,5 kg

    Condution: New
    Size: 42x45x53 cm
    Weight: 10 kg
    Voltage: 110-240 V
    Drum: Welded Drum
    Material: 2 mm stainless steel
    Cover: Super shining stainless steel
    Handle: Wood
    Drum Speed: 48-72 rpm
    Heating Source: Electricity, LPG, NGAS

    FOR SALE: Home Coffee Roaster Machine - 1200 USD-screenshot_13.pngFOR SALE: Home Coffee Roaster Machine - 1200 USD-screenshot_14.png
    FOR SALE: Home Coffee Roaster Machine - 1200 USD-b8.jpgFOR SALE: Home Coffee Roaster Machine - 1200 USD-c.jpg

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    75
    Is it legal to sell a virtual machine?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by IFixJura View Post
    Is it legal to sell a virtual machine?
    This is not virtual, i will put other photos too. I wait for photographer

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    75
    Well, if photos are as virtual as animation...
    BTW, it's pretty bad even for a virtual: dimensions are not right, handles are as big as the machine!

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by IFixJura View Post
    Well, if photos are as virtual as animation...
    BTW, it's pretty bad even for a virtual: dimensions are not right, handles are as big as the machine!
    all specs are true. and handle as same as photos. please don't scribble

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    75
    Yeah, if the handle size is true, the whole thing is about the size of a coffee cup...

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by IFixJura View Post
    Yeah, if the handle size is true, the whole thing is about the size of a coffee cup...
    hahaha imitation joker

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    67
    no offense man but I see alot of "Turkish" Coffee Roasting Equipment (that are Chinese machines in disguise) trying to sell to consumers and everything about them is SHADY. If you invested more in someone that was English fluent and was slightly familiar with the American market, you guys would sell a heck of alot of roasters. Just sayin.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by dchooo View Post
    no offense man but I see alot of "Turkish" Coffee Roasting Equipment (that are Chinese machines in disguise) trying to sell to consumers and everything about them is SHADY. If you invested more in someone that was English fluent and was slightly familiar with the American market, you guys would sell a heck of alot of roasters. Just sayin.
    Infact Turkish roasters are better than Chinese. Comparison is unacceptable.

 

 

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale on Ebay: Diedrich HR-1, home, commercial or sample roaster
    By JohnGuerin in forum Buy, Sell and Trade
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-30-2017, 06:23 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2017, 08:25 PM
  3. For Sale: Gene Café Home Coffee Roaster
    By Breifne in forum Buy, Sell and Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 09:24 AM
  4. Home made, 25# drum roaster for sale
    By opus in forum Coffee Roasters
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2014, 01:51 PM

Tags for this Thread