💵 For Sale For sale: Nutty Bavarian Nut Roaster

ios

Jun 7, 2018
Visit site
Up for sale is a Nutty Bavarian Nut Roaster It was literally only used a few times. It is basically like in new condition. Comes with 2 warming display cabinets , original pan and utensils, instructions and 3 boxes of (1000 each) cone sleeves for product. Runs on 110v.
Has always been properly maintained and handled with no issues at all with this equipment.

This is priced at USD$3000 plus shipping

Please feel free to contact me via PM/email if you would like to make a offer for it
equipments at protonmail dot com

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• ib1.jpg
    ib1.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 269
  • ib3.jpg
    ib3.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 176
  • ib5.jpg
    ib5.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 173
  • ib7.jpg
    ib7.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 161
  • ib8.jpg
    ib8.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 159

StephenM88

Jan 9, 2022
Missouri
Visit site
Up for sale is a Nutty Bavarian Nut Roaster It was literally only used a few times. It is basically like in new condition. Comes with 2 warming display cabinets , original pan and utensils, instructions and 3 boxes of (1000 each) cone sleeves for product. Runs on 110v.
Has always been properly maintained and handled with no issues at all with this equipment.

This is priced at USD$3000 plus shipping

Please feel free to contact me via PM/email if you would like to make a offer for it
equipments at protonmail dot com

Thanks for looking.
Did you ever end up selling this?

ios

Jun 7, 2018
Visit site
Please know that this person has this for sale on multiple listings on this website and he scammed me for $525. I have multiple emails going back and forth with proof of what I'm posting here. You should take him off your site and ban his email address from ever posting again.
@tinakachmar I would advice you take this off my post or I will sue you for slander! I have never scammed anyone and will never do. I do not have this sale listed multiple times... do your findings and correct this error as you seems to have it mixed up with someone else.. I have never sold any roaster for USD525! Be advised responsibly!!! Be Warned!!!