💵 For Sale Loring Roaster For Sale

mattadamsbbcc

Apr 8, 2020
Visit site
2020 35 Kilo Loring - 208 3P power / NG - new in crate for sale. Ships directly from Loring.

We currently roast on a 2016 15 kilo Loring; purchased the 35 kilo earlier this year. The Loring is ready to ship from their CA facility and includes the bean cart as well as the original warranty.

Alternatively, we would also be willing to sell our used 15 kilo Loring (if we take delivery and install the 35k).

Thank you.

mattadamsbbcc

Apr 8, 2020
Visit site
I am asking 65K; it will come with Jeremias stack (both hot stack and cooling stack). The buyer will pay for crating and shipping, though I can reuse the 35k crate. If you are interested, I can get you pictures and more information (number or roasts, poundage, etc).

Hasanjafarli

Jan 13, 2023
Baku
Visit site
2020 35 Kilo Loring - 208 3P power / NG - new in crate for sale. Ships directly from Loring.

We currently roast on a 2016 15 kilo Loring; purchased the 35 kilo earlier this year. The Loring is ready to ship from their CA facility and includes the bean cart as well as the original warranty.

Alternatively, we would also be willing to sell our used 15 kilo Loring (if we take delivery and install the 35k).

Thank you.
Hi, is this machine available now? Or you sold it already? Please get contact with me. We are willing to buy that machine.

[email protected]

Rblroasters

Apr 27, 2023
California
Visit site

Thank you.
Hi. We’re based out of So Cal and interested. Please email us the details.

[email protected]