Want to Buy: Wood Side Panels for LM GS3

rubinken

Nov 22, 2020
Visit site
Searching for a pair of wood side panels for my La Marzocco GS3. Prefer walnut or a darker, interesting wood. Pls let ne know if you have a pair. Thanks.

Rustlen

Dec 9, 2020
Cwmbran
Visit site
True, such colors are pleasant to the eyes. Very attractive examples. After finishing would like to see final products. Why you don’t purchase them from local convenient stores that are specialized for them. I’m starting soon my own learning with wood planner guide for beginners that will be a perfect occupation as the lockdown is still active. Will try to build after some time carcass build for one room to make it as playground for my children. I have a personal plan in my mind, but time will tell if it will be good enough. Planned long time ago but did not start because the lack of knowledge and experience. Thanks to this website I understand more, and yes practice is a must.

Last edited:

rubinken

Nov 22, 2020
Visit site
Yea, they sure add beauty. I'm just not willing to pay that much for pieces of wood. Hopefully someone will have some 'used' ones for sale. If not, it's not that significant to me. I can still brew fine.