FOR SALE: 2021Sonofresco 2lb LP Profile roaster

hellhound

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
For Sale: Black 2021 Sonofresco 2lb Profile LP Roaster with ADR

Roaster has only 200 pounds of roasting on it. Meticulously kept to new condition.
This roaster was purchased to supplement my 2015 Sono 2lb roaster and supply beans
to an online company who started off excellent but faded as time moved on. Price $3950 and will split shipping
costs from NJ. I prefer an email [email protected] and talking to give further details. Pictures and or video
will be supplied if requested.
The roaster will be professionally shipped in a custom wood crate with all the proper protection and insurance. Payment can be discussed when talking live. Thank you for reading my post.

Ajaarn

Nov 5, 2021
Central Mexico
Visit site
For Sale: Black 2021 Sonofresco 2lb Profile LP Roaster with ADR

Roaster has only 200 pounds of roasting on it. Meticulously kept to new condition.
This roaster was purchased to supplement my 2015 Sono 2lb roaster and supply beans
to an online company who started off excellent but faded as time moved on. Price $3950 and will split shipping
costs from NJ. I prefer an email [email protected] and talking to give further details. Pictures and or video
will be supplied if requested.
The roaster will be professionally shipped in a custom wood crate with all the proper protection and insurance. Payment can be discussed when talking live. Thank you for reading my post.
Still available?