For Sale: Coffee-Niche Print Designs and Your Opinion and Comments are Welcomed.

creatordesigns1

Feb 19, 2021
Visit site
Hi guys. Since the Covid-19 pandemic, I lost my job, so I thought of working on print-on-demand sites as a small business for me so that I could earn some money for a living. Most of my designs are based on coffee niche.So You can check it https://www.redbubble.com/people/cr...119&iaCode=all-departments&sortOrder=relevant . You can help and support, whether through purchasing or with your opinions and comments on my designs and what I should improve. I would be grateful to you and thank you all.

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Creatordesigns.

Please revise your link to give us the complete web address of where it goes to.
We have had too many problems with people using shortened links that lead us to places where we don't want to go.

Thanks,

~ Rose

Last edited:

creatordesigns1

Feb 19, 2021
Visit site
Hello PinkRose.
Well, I put the link in full. I am pleased to see your comments and evaluations of my designs.
I thank all the technical staff who are observants for this wonderful forum

Mae

Mar 8, 2021
Visit site
Hey man ! You have nice products, I like your duvet designs. Maybe you can work on something more "mature" to reach a more young adult public (i.e 25 - 35 year old people)

Last edited by a moderator: