Coffee and Teeth

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
So I have had this issue of teeth since my childhood. They are infected and are not aligned too.
I just recently started having coffee but I just wanted to ask that is coffee going to affect my teeth? Or can I continue having coffee without any issues?
Let me mention that at the moment, I am not having any treatment for my teeth. If you have any suggestions/advice for me, please come up with those. I will be thankful.
:coffee:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "btreath9082"

You seem to be a fairly intelligent person...... shouldn't you be asking a dentist these questions instead of posting them on the Coffee Forum?

By the way, we have had plenty of discussions about coffee and teeth, etc. If you do a search in the search box at the top of your screen, you will see some of the information and suggestions that were posted in the past.

But you really should go see a dentist!

Rose

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah... Teeth and Halitosis... Coffee tastes good but it can cause really rank breath too :/

But yeah, take a look around at some of the other posts. Some really good information and advice in them. However, I do firmly stand by what PinkRose says.. Go see the dentist...

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello "btreath9082"

You seem to be a fairly intelligent person...... shouldn't you be asking a dentist these questions instead of posting them on the Coffee Forum?

By the way, we have had plenty of discussions about coffee and teeth, etc. If you do a search in the search box at the top of your screen, you will see some of the information and suggestions that were posted in the past.

Lol, You are right, I know I should ask a dentist but as I just mentioned that so far, I haven't consulted a dentist for my teeth. I know its bad I should really take it seriously. I posted this question here because I thought it would be better off if I get some valuable suggestions from people over here. However, thanks for the link, I will definitely be visiting that link so that I can get all the information.
:thanks:

Last edited:

Jasson

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I love coffee but i hate the smell that comes after drinking coffee. It effects our teeth and makes our teeth yellow but it is Ok. I can't stop to drink it.

Last edited by a moderator: