Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    A lot of coffee is not as good as one might think. I have faced with insomnia. I couldn't take my night sleep for few weeks well. Then I had to cut off my evening coffee to have a good night sleep, This article can give them more information http://www.cubancigarsbest.com/blog/...n-cigar-fresh/
    Last edited by charlespe; 08-26-2014 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adleycain View Post
    A specific amount of caffeine is okay on daily basis but going over the top can cause side effects.
    It can not really help nutritionally when it comes to muscles but has other benefits.
    I agree with you adleycain, coffee can't help nutrition wise but drinking it in moderation a day is okay for you and won't hurt. Recently at work we got this new coffee called Tylers Coffee and it's organic/acid free, so if you love organic products it's a plus. Here's a link if you want to check it out... Tylers Organic Acid Free Coffee | Regular & Decaf

The ONLY reason i must cut out caffeine is due to my pregnancy, but as soon as this baby is born i am back on my normal coffee, DECAF coffee just feels and taste WRONG!.

Everything that you eat or drink too much will not good for your body at all.

Yup, remember everything needs to be taken in moderation. Try and cut it out a few hours before going to bed for sure for more reasons that just insomnia.

Quote Originally Posted by LeighAnne View Post
    The ONLY reason i must cut out caffeine is due to my pregnancy, but as soon as this baby is born i am back on my normal coffee, DECAF coffee just feels and taste WRONG!.
    There ya go. That's a reason to cut the caffeine. My wife did the same and she hated it lol

Here's my line, and I'm sticking to it; decaf stains your teeth for nuthin'!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by peterjschmidt View Post
    Here's my line, and I'm sticking to it; decaf stains your teeth for nuthin'!
    I never thought about it that way. Decaf coffee tastes lousy, it has no kick to it, and it stains your teeth too.

Another way to describe decaf coffee is "why bother?" You may as well just drink coffee-flavored water.

I feel sorry for people who are forced to switch to decaf, for whatever the reason. The only good thing is that if they can go back to drinking regular coffee, they'll get an enhanced caffeine kick the first few times and they'll enjoy the taste it immensely.

It's something to look forward to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links