control the secretion of dopamine, slow the aging process,
prevent Parkinson's Disease and cancers, and help the conductors
required by the brain to order the four limbs for actions. Does
anyone know if these benefits have been confirmed by doctors or
some health professionals?

Flori

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
there are a lot of these studies in the web if you try to check it out. I have been seeing these studies and their good effect everytime I search for coffee news.

Flori
Blogger, CoffeeLoversOfWorld.com

CoffeeLovers

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
The moment you’re in the middle of doing your stressful job, drinking coffee can feel you relax. That’s better than drinking alcoholic drinks or smoking cigarettes. Actually, you’re doing the right habit of drinking coffee because it is an antioxidant which is beneficial to your health and proven by several health experts.

Flori

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
i agree with this. it helps me relax and i only take it in moderation so the effects are good to me.

flori
blogger, coffeeloversofworld.com

The moment you’re in the middle of doing your stressful job, drinking coffee can feel you relax. That’s better than drinking alcoholic drinks or smoking cigarettes. Actually, you’re doing the right habit of drinking coffee because it is an antioxidant which is beneficial to your health and proven by several health experts.

coffeemitch

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
It might not be very scientific but I've read that Scandinavians have the highest coffee consumption per person, which I can also confirm from personal experience. Now if you look at the Scandinavian countries, they are among the healthiest in the world. Unlike Russia for example, where alcohol consumption is among the highest.

montre

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello coffee lovers,

Check out this image. It is showing both - benefits and harms of drinking coffee. Hope it will do justice to this thread.

Coffee Pros and Cons.JPG

montre

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't know since when it has been with me, whenever I sit someplace really quiet (like pin-drop silence) then after sometime I notice the ringing of bells around me. It is continuous and doesn't stop unless I divert my mind somewhere else. When I take a yawn then that sound disappears for few seconds. I wonder if it because of coffee or my ears have some problem.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
That's why the words "May cause auditory hallucinations" caught my attention.
Something similar has been happening to me, but it doesn't sound like a ringing of bells. It's more like an occasional buzz or chirp that no one else seems to hear. I've always thought it was an ear or sinus problem, but now I'm wondering if it could be something else instead (like coffee).

montre

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I thank Peter for giving a direction to our thought. I think it is Tinnitus only. Actually, there are three categories of hearing problems in which we hear things which are not really there.

1. True Auditory Hallucinations (TAH)
2. Pseudo Auditory Hallucinations (PAH)
3. Tinnitus

True-auditory hallucinations - In this, we clearly hear things and understand the voices of people talking and we understand each and every word of the conversation. It is caused by mental illness, called schizophrenia.

Pseudo-auditory hallucinations - In this auditory hallucination a person may hear vague musical sounds. It may sound like a fuzzy and indistinct song, rhythmic noises or anything musical.

Tinnitus- Unlike TAH and PAH, patients of Tinnitus face tough time to deal with it. It is an auditory nerve disorder in which a person may hear ringing, roaring, beating, clicking, banging, buzzing, hissing, humming, chirping, clanging, sizzling, whooshing, rumbling, whistling or dreadful shrieking noise in the ears.

montre

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey Venge,

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful comparison between beer and coffee. I found the last section quite funny though. :grin: