How long for Caffeine Detox?

paypalboutique

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I usually have a strong cup of coffee before my workout for extra energy. Once I bought a roaster, I have gone up to four cups a day. Two before my morning weight workout and two before my afternoon cardio. Normally 6 grams of robusta blended with other beans makes my bouncing off the walls, but four cups really haven't been doing much for me. Normally detoxing, my first two days I sleep a lot and am very tired. By day four, I feel cleansed and good again. How long does it really take for the effects to be totally out of your system? I heard some say 10 days, but is that bull? I am one day three and thinking of going 10 days because 4 cups didn't do much for me 4 days ago. Even espresso only have me a mild wake up. Do you think four days is enough to get your body hyped up on caffeine again or should it take 10 days?

The other reason I'm detoxing is I got stitches and have to rest for a week and figure since I'm not working out, I'll cleanse the caffeine out as well.

montre

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
The duration may vary from person to person as it somewhat depends upon body type (height, weight, BMI etc). I used to be a heavy coffee drinker. It took me more than a week to detoxify myself. However, if you want to increase the process of detoxification then drink a lot of water and take Vitamin C capsule. Calcium citrate (500 mg) and Magnesium Citrate (250 mg) will help fight off sleeping issues. Hope that helps.

champagnesyrup

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
If you're into detox why not try the real deal. It's quite popular nowadays that just proves that people are now more conscious with their body and health in general. Visit this and learn more about detox plans.

benjaminD4

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Maybe you can restart drinking coffee after your body feel completely healthy and normal. I think you should start with little amount of coffee. If it is ok, then you can increase the amount and never drink too much again.

Last edited:

armorm2

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I think drinking a little cafe does not have to worry about caffeine
caffeine is good for you

Well yes, but the topic is related to quiting and how long it would take to detox or cleanse one's self of the drug. I know there are a lot of coffee addicts here, however there are many reasons why someone would want to detox themselves of coffee / caffeine so we need to answer these questions like we would any other questions related to coffee