New Method of Ingestion?

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, it's my first post, woot woot! I'm relatively new to the world of coffee. I got into it about one month ago and so far I am LOVING it. It is officially my morning ritual and every time I have a cup I feel productive, talkative, and generally just in a better mood. I drink anywhere from three to six cups a day, so I would consider that a moderate rate of consumption. I like my coffee strong and black and I NEVER use cream, sugar/sweetener, or milk unless I am making iced coffee, which is rare. So far I've only been grinding whole beans from Starbucks (I realize that may be a sin to some of you, but hey, I'm new to this stuff and I thought it would be a good place to start). So if you have any suggested brands, or blends then give me a shout and I'll give it a shot! Anyways I'll get to the main point. About one month ago I was going down a dark road of self destruction and misery due to the fact that I frequently abused amphetamines. My stash had run dry, and my "guy" was fresh out. So, as desperate as I was to alleviate my withdrawal symptoms (headache, depression, etc..) he recommended meth. He gave me a pipe and said he could give me some later that night, but I insisted that I didn't want to be using stuff that's made out of battery acid and drain cleaner. I asked him if he had something less hardcore than that and jokingly he said, "Dude, you might as well just go buy coffee". That really struck a chord with me. So I went home and made a hot cup of that black elixir that most of the world has come to know and love. Within ten minutes I was feeling like myself again. I found it easier to laugh at things, I was productive, and best of all, it was legal! I'd found a great way to kick my addiction, and I've been sober from it for 28 days now all thanks to coffee! I still have that pipe in the back of my sock drawer however, and I recently came across a video on the internet on how to free-base coffee, thus allowing the caffeine molecules to be inhaled, giving the smoker a decent coffee buzz. Although my chemistry is a little hazy, I was wondering if someone could give me their input on this idea? It's so stupid that it just might work! :lol:

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
Dude. Stop. Get a grip, you're whacked out.

While I'd wager that most of us would stop drinking coffee if it didn't have caffeine, I'd also wager that most of us drink coffee because we like drinking coffee, how it tastes and all that.

There's plenty of places you can buy pure caffeine if that's all you want, which would be easier to ingest than free-basing.

namballe

Aug 24, 2012
Lima, Peru
Visit site
I recently came across a video on the internet on how to free-base coffee, thus allowing the caffeine molecules to be inhaled, giving the smoker a decent coffee buzz. Although my chemistry is a little hazy, I was wondering if someone could give me their input on this idea? It's so stupid that it just might work! :lol:
not tryin to harsh your buzz, but looks like you need to stay with the liquid form of coffee:lol: