coffee vs sex?

Hobbes

Sep 18, 2004
Visit site
Coffee is good to be sure, but I think sex far outweighs it. Then again,, sex would be difficult if you have a headache from caffeine withdrawal. :lol:

funnydog

Oct 7, 2005
Visit site
Ya,igot a question for you, do you think coffeedrinkers have more sex then non coffee drinkers?Andifthat istrue,do you think it matters if its decaf or caffeine? :-D :lol:

blackjava

Nov 5, 2005
Canada
Visit site
cindy said:
which one do you prefer??

choose one and elaborate! i drink about 23 large mugs a day!
can you beat that?

With that many cups of coffee sex won't be much good to you no matter how much you like it.
You'll be on the can all day :lol:

peter2

Sep 16, 2005
Visit site
I really can't understand this thread. What coffee has to do with sex? and how can those two things be compared?
As far as I know there hasn't been any survey on the sex lives of coffee drinkers till now. Maybe you should start such a survey. :)

There have been many studies on sex and coffee. This is not like weapons of mass destruction. They actually exist. Dunkin Donuts just completed some with college students and will be using it to launch a new coffee drink. Any yahoo can google it. Or is it that any google can yahoo it?

The survey also revealed the importance of coffee in Americans' lives. Coffee is so essential to the American lifestyle that more adults would give up sex before coffee. One-quarter (25%) of those surveyed said they would least likely give up coffee whereas about one-fifth (19%) said they would least likely give up sex.

turkish

Nov 17, 2005
Visit site
Wow. give up sex to drink coffee? now that i'm not sure i'm prepared to do. admittedly, i have a lot more coffee than sex. a whole lot more. and i do love it--depend on it even. but coffee instead of sex. i don't think so.

funnydog

Oct 7, 2005
Visit site
you stupid peoples, sex is way better then coffee. the thing that ties them together is that coffee drinkers have more of a chance to get laid. :)

funnydog

Oct 7, 2005
Visit site
lol sorry bout the stupid peoples part. i don't know what i was saying :oops: anyone who drinks coffee isn't stupid cause you get more sex.