Wholesale Mycotoxin free tested Green Coffee Beans?

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Do anyone have any sources of where I can purchase this?

you can purchase this from just about anywhere.
mycotoxin is just a fancy word for mold/fungi that causes by high moisture content coffee (around 15% instead of 9 to 11%).
also, almost all the coffee being exported to 1st world countries will have the right moisture contents, so this subject matter is irrelevant.

so, as long as green coffee that sells by reputable green coffee wholesalers (with properly maintained coffee warehousing) will do it for you.

BTW, a lot of "organic green coffee bean companies" try to sell their organic coffee as mycotoxin free, but again, it is just marketing scheme. Organic got nothing to do with mycotoxin.

Any "clean" green coffee is mycotoxin free.

Last edited:

LifeFit

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
you can purchase this from just about anywhere.
mycotoxin is just a fancy word for mold/fungi that causes by high moisture content coffee (around 15% instead of 9 to 11%).
also, almost all the coffee being exported to 1st world countries will have the right moisture contents, so this subject matter is irrelevant.

so, as long as green coffee that sells by reputable green coffee wholesalers (with properly maintained coffee warehousing) will do it for you.

BTW, a lot of "organic green coffee bean companies" try to sell their organic coffee as mycotoxin free, but again, it is just marketing scheme. Organic got nothing to do with mycotoxin.

Any "clean" green coffee is mycotoxin free.

Thank you for replying! I really appreciate it. So your saying that the beans are tested? I need proof through test that they are mycotoxin free, whether it be the grower, distributor or a third party. Do you know who does this?

Could you share some sources where I could fond such a company. We are new to the coffee industry. We are just now bringing it into our company.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
I am certain that there are companies in USA that do it.
but I mainly work in Guatemala as a green bean exporter, so I do not know who to recommend to you in USA.

HOWEVER, you might want to call SCAA office in Long Beach, CA. Katie might be able to help you.

Katie Cramer
Office Manager
Specialty Coffee Association of America
P: 562.999.3164
E: [email protected]