Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by javanize.me View Post
    I should avoid writing that late at night, I just reread myself and I sound quite rude.

What I meant was yes it is probably a scam but I don't think you are a scammer. You just didn't know and I was criticizing the people who created the story behind this weight loss formula.

I hope you didn't take it as directed to you.

Best regards,
    If you ever want to edit something you wrote and posted, sign into the Forum, go to your post and click on the Edit Button that is at the bottom right of the post window. You can make your changes and click to save it.. If you want to delete a post, you can click on the Delete button and delete it.

Rose

Quote Originally Posted by javanize.me View Post
    I should avoid writing that late at night, I just reread myself and I sound quite rude.

What I meant was yes it is probably a scam but I don't think you are a scammer. You just didn't know and I was criticizing the people who created the story behind this weight loss formula.

I hope you didn't take it as directed to you.

Best regards,
    Oh, no Javanize. Your comment is very helpful to me. It is no rude at all. To be frankly, I've recently got several inquiries on weight loss instant coffee (or coffee with green coffee bean extract ~ with chlorogenic acid): one inquiry from Russia and the other is from Taiwan. You see, this is the difference between the East and the West. In the Eastern countries (especially China, Korea, Vietnam, etc.), people tend to believe in magical power/force. That is why caterpilla fungus, ginsengs, bird's nest, Tongkat Ali, lingzhi, weasel coffee, etc. have a very good market share here. The root reason here is the difference way of treatment - the East believes in herbal treatment while the West believes in medicine/pharmacy under the explanation of science.
    However, green coffee bean extract is so far not much popular in Vietnam. But you see, when we contacted several producers of this extract from Germany and France, they offer us US $250/ kilogram. That's why I just wanna know the process of making it.
    ---I'm chief editor of a coffee blog which focuses on coffee products & coffee reviews. Like you, I love coffee .

This is a good place to buy it Evolutionslimming

Quote Originally Posted by wscafe View Post
    Oh, no Javanize. Your comment is very helpful to me. It is no rude at all. To be frankly, I've recently got several inquiries on weight loss instant coffee (or coffee with green coffee bean extract ~ with chlorogenic acid): one inquiry from Russia and the other is from Taiwan. You see, this is the difference between the East and the West. In the Eastern countries (especially China, Korea, Vietnam, etc.), people tend to believe in magical power/force. That is why diet pills fungus, ginsengs, bird's nest, Tongkat Ali, lingzhi, weasel coffee, etc. have a very good market share here. The root reason here is the difference way of treatment - the East believes in herbal treatment while the West believes in medicine/pharmacy under the explanation of science.
    However, green coffee bean extract is so far not much popular in Vietnam. But you see, when we contacted several producers of this extract from Germany and France, they offer us US $250/ kilogram. That's why I just wanna know the process of making it.
    what is the best way to lose weight with coffee today?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links