How can I make green coffee bean extract for weight loss?

wscafe

Hello coffee lovers,
We are researching on producing weight loss instant coffee (or slim coffee) from green coffee bean extract. However, we don't know how people can take out green coffee beans? So far, we've understood that the extract contains chlorogenic acid (varying from 15% to 50%) which helps to loose one's weight. What is the process of taking this acid out of green (raw/unroasted) coffee beans? Is the process similar to the one of decaffeinated coffee?

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
all fake marketing scheme.
eat well & good foods and do exercise.
Losing weight is basically input & output (variable will be food and exercise quality)
once the difference of 3500 calories reaches (either more or less), then, you will lose or gain one pound of weigth.

wscafe

Thank you very much for your sincere comments, Ensoluna. But, you know, several green coffee bean extract producers from Europe are offering us US $250/ kilogram of the extract. You see, it is real money. To be frankly, sometimes we have inquires from foreign customers for this. That's why i'd love to know the process.

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Real money is why fake coffee exists too...just sayin'. Counterfeit money exists to reduce the turnover time needed for dealing with real victims...er, customers. Time to money. Ethics just hinders the process...

wscafe

So, it is really a fake, isn't it? That means every body can make green coffee bean extract by themselves? If yes, should we grind (raw/unroasted) coffee beans into powder and market it as green coffee bean extract by tomorrow?

wscafe

Confirm , all fake marketing scheme.If you want to lose weight you need to use diet and exercise. This is the best way to lose weight.
Yeah, physical exercises and right catering are the best solutions for weight loss from ancient time. Simply saying, it is too busy for people to do exercise for weight loss today; thus, they look for magical solution - weight loss without efforts:)

javanize.me

Mar 21, 2016
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
wscafe, is there really people believing in magical/miracle solution to lose weight? Do they really think that they can just eat something and POUFF weight loss? Weight gain is related to metabolism or in other word how active is your system to eliminate what you intake.

So yes, it is SCAM! Probably coming from the pharmaceutic culture where pills can solve anything and lack of education seen in some country. Find a fantasy some people have, create a product that respond to that fantasy, use complicated word that your clients won't understand but will give you some sort of credibility and sell it for 1000$ and become millionaire. Easy to get rich, you just need to convince people to give you their money. If you can live with stealing poor, uneducated, exploited class worker and still be able to look at yourself in the mirror afterward.

I personally prefer making money ethically, empowering and enriching people life. Even if it is a longer and harder road. At least, I'll make friend on the way instead of victims.

javanize.me

Mar 21, 2016
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
I should avoid writing that late at night, I just reread myself and I sound quite rude.

What I meant was yes it is probably a scam but I don't think you are a scammer. You just didn't know and I was criticizing the people who created the story behind this weight loss formula.

I hope you didn't take it as directed to you.

Best regards,

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I should avoid writing that late at night, I just reread myself and I sound quite rude.

What I meant was yes it is probably a scam but I don't think you are a scammer. You just didn't know and I was criticizing the people who created the story behind this weight loss formula.

Best regards,

If you ever want to edit something you wrote and posted, sign into the Forum, go to your post and click on the Edit Button that is at the bottom right of the post window. You can make your changes and click to save it.. If you want to delete a post, you can click on the Delete button and delete it.

Rose

wscafe

Best regards,
Oh, no Javanize. Your comment is very helpful to me. It is no rude at all. To be frankly, I've recently got several inquiries on weight loss instant coffee (or coffee with green coffee bean extract ~ with chlorogenic acid): one inquiry from Russia and the other is from Taiwan. You see, this is the difference between the East and the West. In the Eastern countries (especially China, Korea, Vietnam, etc.), people tend to believe in magical power/force. That is why caterpilla fungus, ginsengs, bird's nest, Tongkat Ali, lingzhi, weasel coffee, etc. have a very good market share here. The root reason here is the difference way of treatment - the East believes in herbal treatment while the West believes in medicine/pharmacy under the explanation of science.
However, green coffee bean extract is so far not much popular in Vietnam. But you see, when we contacted several producers of this extract from Germany and France, they offer us US $250/ kilogram. That's why I just wanna know the process of making it.

temperance

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
Oh, no Javanize. Your comment is very helpful to me. It is no rude at all. To be frankly, I've recently got several inquiries on weight loss instant coffee (or coffee with green coffee bean extract ~ with chlorogenic acid): one inquiry from Russia and the other is from Taiwan. You see, this is the difference between the East and the West. In the Eastern countries (especially China, Korea, Vietnam, etc.), people tend to believe in magical power/force. That is why diet pills best steroid alternatives fat burners bcaa vegan protein fungus, ginsengs, bird's nest, Tongkat Ali, lingzhi, weasel coffee, etc. have a very good market share here. The root reason here is the difference way of treatment - the East believes in herbal treatment while the West believes in medicine/pharmacy under the explanation of science.
However, green coffee bean extract is so far not much popular in Vietnam. But you see, when we contacted several producers of this extract from Germany and France, they offer us US $250/ kilogram. That's why I just wanna know the process of making it.

what is the best way to lose weight with coffee today?

Last edited:

KKDivan

Aug 8, 2019
Visit site
I also read a lot of things like that you can drink coffee and lose weight but I have never tried because of the fact that since I started to lose extra pounds I am strictly guided by the program which is slow but has amazing effects.
I have been using it for half a year now and I notice small changes every day, which makes me extremely happy. With its help, I learned how to properly combine foods so that I do not have to eliminate any of them, but to consume them in smaller quantities and in combination with something.
If anyone needs it (but I know that many have such problems) I can leave their site here https://www.modernfit.com/programs/noom/how-noom-stacks-up-vs-weight-watchers/

Last edited: