Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    doctors usually advice patients with anxiety to stop drinking coffee

This might sound dumb but I had a girl that was like that and would get severe anxiety from coffee, but loved it. The solution I found...Tiny cups. Seriously. I got her a cup that was basically for a 3 oz shot. She loved it because she sipped it felt like she was drinking a real cup but she obviously only took a bit of coffee. Since anxiety is very mind based, well, her knowing that the cup she was holding was tiny solved it in her mind. Problem solved, girl happy, me happy.

And yes, weed is great to drink coffee with. You can feel them working against each other.

To be honest, I've been drinking coffee for more than 5 years, and it was one of the hardest things to give it up. This caffeine love became more like an addiction. I couldn't imagine my day without coffee, so it was like an indispensable stimulant for me. Therefore, I started to reduce the intake of coffee gradually, day by day. Coupled with red bali kratom, I managed to reduce anxiety and the side effects of caffeine withdrawal. It's one of the best products for this purpose and for relaxation as well. It is really worth the money.
    Last edited by Hodgfrog; 11-09-2020 at 04:32 AM.

OMG THAT'S AMAZING

I think the best solution is to reduce coffee drinking. Supplements can help, but not much.

It's like instead of treating a tooth, just taking a painkiller and hoping it will solve the problem.

If it is difficult to give up caffeine, you can drink decaffeinated coffee. It tastes pretty good and is almost no different from regular coffee.

But it is much safer for health. Now there is a wide range to choose from.

Just drink more coffee and develop a real tolerance to it. Have drank so much since becoming a coffee technician 20+ years ago that it doesn't matter if I drink a pot a coffee or nothing at all there are no longer any withdrawal symptoms period. Drank a 12 ounce cup full of espresso today while calibrating a Schaerer Verisimo.
    Have you ever walked through the aisle of your local grocer and smelled the death of a dying bean?

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgfrog View Post
    To be honest, I've been drinking coffee for more than 5 years, and it was one of the hardest things to give it up. This caffeine love became more like an addiction. I couldn't imagine my day without coffee, so it was like an indispensable stimulant for me. Therefore, I started to reduce the intake of coffee gradually, day by day. Coupled with red bali kratom, I managed to reduce anxiety and the side effects of caffeine withdrawal. It's one of the best products for this purpose and for relaxation as well. It is really worth the money.
    My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks!

I agree with you Heli, dietary supplements can help you get rid of anxiety faster. Coffee can bring you a whole bunch of other diseases. Better reduce consumption.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links