What if you don't get any coffee?

mantishugo

Oct 20, 2015
UK
Visit site
I remember when one day I had to spend without taking coffee. I felt very bad. I was experiencing that I was taking really bad decisions. My first thought was - "Coffee is an addiction" and I must get rid of it.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
I remember when one day I had to spend without taking coffee. I felt very bad. I was experiencing that I was taking really bad decisions. My first thought was - "Coffee is an addiction" and I must get rid of it.
Life is full of interesting choices we make. Some believes that Coffee is a bad addiction and if they can live happily without it, so be it. But for others, coffee is a big part of their happy lives.

So, if you ask me, I do not think that I am addicted to coffee. We are just in a mutually, happily commited relationship!

mantishugo

Oct 20, 2015
UK
Visit site
Thanks Ensoluna, I'm not addicted to coffee anymore. Now I take one cup of coffee every evening after coming back home from office. I think it is better this way. When I used to drink coffee in the morning then for some hours I felt energetic but afterwards again same weakness. Now I rely mostly on fruit juices for breakfast.