Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    There are microscopic ridges and pits within the enamel of every tooth, and when you eat and drink, they can hold onto particles. That means that a dark drink like coffee could actually embed itself into your enamel, causing unsightly yellowing of the teeth.

Coffee is so bad for teeth.

Everytime you sip on coffee your teeth are like "AWW SHEET, NOT AGAINN!"

-True story.

Time to drink our coffee through a straw... but seriously though, just brush 2-3 times a day and i think it takes care of the harm.

I don't think so , it has any effect on teeth.

I don't think it has such a strong affection, but it can somehow change a color of your teeth a bit. Smoking is much worse, so if you're struggling with it, try vaping. It's not so addictive and harmful for your dental health. I can recommend https://vapingdaily.com/ as one of the best resources.

My teeth are also yellow from coffee.

Actually, I can tell you from my experience that if drinking too much coffee daily, your teeth will easily become yellowish. The main reason is the fact that it has a dark pigment that infiltrates into the tooth structure. However, I went for a professional whitening here https://thehealthysmile.net/dental-s...-village-ohio/, and my teeth have become whiter. Although, I gave up on coffee and other colored food during these sessions, in order to get the desired result. Anyway, as I haven't been drinking coffee for almost 2 months, I'm thinking about eliminating it from my diet, but who knows..
    Last edited by Ansand; 01-13-2021 at 05:01 PM.

Yellowed teeth is just discoloration and may not have any indication of the health of your teeth. If you brush, floss, rinse with a good mouthwash twice a day and see a dentist twice a year for a cleaning, you'll be fine. But if you drink coffee or tea daily, be prepared to have some slight discoloration of your teeth.
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

Quote Originally Posted by Ansand View Post
    Actually, I can tell you from my experience that if drinking too much coffee daily, your teeth will easily become yellowish. The main reason is the fact that it has a dark pigment that infiltrates into the tooth structure. However, I went for a professional whitening here https://thehealthysmile.net/dental-s...-village-ohio/, and my teeth have become whiter. Although, I gave up on coffee and other colored food during these sessions, in order to get the desired result. Anyway, as I haven't been drinking coffee for almost 2 months, I'm thinking about eliminating it from my diet, but who knows..
    Thank you for info! I think I should go there, it's not that far from my place.

if you drink only a one cup of coffee then no

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links