Caffeine and Testosterone?

owens1978

May 22, 2017
Visit site
I have read that caffeine increases testosterone level. What do you think about it? I'm looking for natural boosters because I'm already 45 years old and need some support. And I love coffee but everyday I limit myself. May be If coffee help to increase testosterone I can drink how much I like. Hmm?

owens1978

May 22, 2017
Visit site
By the way I have found good testosterone boosters review here - https://naturaltestosteronepills.com
And forskolin can help too.

According to forskolin.reviews

Forskolin is a supplement used for a variety of purposes in natural medicine, including the support of testosterone production in men for both sexual health and bodybuilding.
Although the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not approved Forskolin for the treatment of low testosterone or any other ailment, some people use forskolin pills to boost low testosterone levels.
Forskolin is extracted from the root of an herb known as “[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Co[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]l[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]eus forskohlii[/FONT].” In addition to the support of testosterone production in individuals with testosterone deficiency, it has a long history of traditional use as an herbal remedy.

Last edited:

vivawugudu

Aug 30, 2018
Visit site
I don't think so either. I've been drinking 1-2 mugs a day for several years now but haven't noticed anything unusual. I know some herbs do this for me though.

seoking

Mar 23, 2019
Visit site
This is something very interesting to consider, if you are one who supplements excessive amounts of caffeine. I was recently reading the work of some prolific medical doctors, who have a book titled: "The Testosterone Syndrome: Reversing Male Menopause," by Eugene Shippen. There is plenty of scientific evidence that supports the fact that diuretics drastically reduce the presence of zinc in the body. It was found that when the levels of zinc in the male body were depleted, the presence of aromatase enzyme increased. As many know, this bad boy is responsible for converting testosterone into estrogen. These doctors discovered that when treating these men, who were usually on diuretics for various reasons, supplementing zinc proved to bring their testosterone levels back to normal (I think it was from 250 ng/L too something like 500 ng/L). 9Apps Vidmate APK Cartoon HD

Then I am in big, big trouble.

Seriously, that is an excellent book. I think the point is really about zinc, though, and not so much about caffeine. If a man wants his zinc intake to remain optimal, he has to supplement it, period. It's now just a question of potency and yeah you may need more if you use diruetics.

I really admire him for sticking his neck out and making the case that testosterone is not just a sex and bodybuilding hormone.....it's fundamental to a man's health at any age; cardiovascular, cognitive, sexual, physical. That book paved the way. Nowadays you can actually go out and without too much effort find a doctor who will do a blood test and prescribe test replacement for regular middle aged guys who just want to be healthy. That wasn't the case at all 10-15 years ago, when most doctors wouldnt take requests like that seriously.

Last edited:

georgewhittington

Apr 1, 2019
Visit site
Too much of the jittery juice increases cortisol, which decreases testosterone. Moreover, consuming caffeine late in the day hurts sleep, which lowers testosterone production. But one recent study indicate that caffeine consumed before working out may improve testosterone levels and help you exercise more efficiently.

barryallen1337

Aug 18, 2019
Visit site
Testosterone is a vital sex hormone that boosts muscle formation, facial hair and genital development. In an effort to avoid substances that may decrease testosterone, some athletes and bodybuilders shun caffeine, but it appears that caffeine may actually increase testosterone. Caffeine doesn't come without side effects, however, so it shouldn't be used to excess or to treat severe testosterone imbalances.

georgewhittington

Apr 1, 2019
Visit site
RESULTS: Testosterone concentration showed a small increase of 15% (90% confidence limits, +/- 19%) during exercise. Caffeine raised this concentration in a dose-dependent manner by a further small 21% (+/- 24%) at the highest dose. The 800-mg dose also produced a moderate 52% (+/- 44%) increase in cortisol.