Caffeine and Testosterone?

I have read that caffeine increases testosterone level. What do you think about it? I'm looking for natural boosters because I'm already 45 years old and need some support. And I love coffee but everyday I limit myself. May be If coffee help to increase testosterone I can drink how much I like. Hmm?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by owens1978 View Post
    I have read that caffeine increases testosterone level. What do you think about it?
    Personally, I do not think so.

Quote Originally Posted by ensoluna View Post
    Personally, I do not think so.
    Caffeine and Testosterone: Coffee Stimulates T-Production, Possibly Due to Increased cAMP

"This study showed that 4 mg/kg of caffeine taken 1 hour before exercise was able to raise testosterone levels by 12% in elite athletes when compared to placebo (cortisol was also increased by 21,3%)."

Banned
    Caffeine and Testosterone: Coffee Stimulates T-Production, Possibly Due to Increased cAMP

"This study showed that 4 mg/kg of caffeine taken 1 hour before exercise was able to raise testosterone levels by 12% in elite athletes when compared to placebo (cortisol was also increased by 21,3%)."
    good finding... but as i said "personally" I do not think so. :+) & :+(

By the way I have found good testosterone boosters review here - https://naturaltestosteronepills.com
    And forskolin can help too.

According to forskolin.reviews

Forskolin is a supplement used for a variety of purposes in natural medicine, including the support of testosterone production in men for both sexual health and bodybuilding.
    Although the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not approved Forskolin for the treatment of low testosterone or any other ailment, some people use forskolin pills to boost low testosterone levels.
    Forskolin is extracted from the root of an herb known as “Coleus forskohlii.” In addition to the support of testosterone production in individuals with testosterone deficiency, it has a long history of traditional use as an herbal remedy.
    Last edited by owens1978; 10-21-2017 at 01:51 PM.

good thing since I am a coffee drinker too, but the problem is there is bad thing ingredient which is caffeine

I'm always looking for ways to give my testosterone a bit of a natural boost. This https://itestosterone.com/best-testosterone-boosters/ lists several foods that supposedly help to increase T levels. Turmeric, dark chocolate, brazil nuts, olive oil...

Hope that helps.

wow. whre u got this. i need refference

I don't think so。。。

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links