How many cups a day is healthy to our body

Chrise

Jun 10, 2017
hong kong
Visit site
As for me about 12 oz'ers a day. I'd like more, but i have stomach issues.

maybe my stomach issues were caused by many coffee.

What about you? How many cups a day do you drink?

Antonio94

Jun 9, 2017
England
Visit site
Normally I only drink about 1 or 2 per day. I don't prefer to drink too much, having 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon is enough. And I don't want to lose sleep in the evening.
My father is different, he drinks more than me and he can still work fine without feeling tired or anything.

georgewhittington

Apr 1, 2019
Visit site
In order to maintain a healthy heart and a healthy blood pressure, people must limit their coffees to fewer than 6 cups a day. Based on our data six was the tipping point where caffeine started to negatively affect cardiovascular risk

jonuk

Jun 6, 2019
Visit site
TRy cutting down on coffee. What i did is I cut it off completely for a week or so. Then you can start drinking it again, but only like 1 or max 2 cups with big intervals between them. Youll see they give you more energy. If you have a lot of coffee each day you just get used to the caffeine, its like with cigarettes or drugs. The more you have the more you need. And I read that it is not advisable to have more than 3 or 4 cups a day for a grown up. Caffeine leaves negative effect if used to much. Read it on the internet, so it must be true :D Tho the article looked pretty convincing.

gingerman

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I typically have 1 to 2 cups in the morning and that's it for me for the day. If I have coffee any later in the day it tends to interfere with my sleep.
Coffee (or tea) for some reason, helps me sleep. That said, I drink about three cups, 500ml, a day.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

BeanPoet

Dec 29, 2019
Vancouver
Visit site
I generally stick to two cups a day. One in the morning for sure, sometimes another later in the day if I have a meeting or just need a pick-me-up. Occasionally I'll have a third if I'm out for dinner, but then we're verging into territory where I don't sleep too well.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Coffee certainly has many great benefits for our bodies, but also for our minds. Seems the psychological effects are likely more powerful than physical. My philosophy is if something doesn't kill you then the tolerance level will build higher and just consume more... and more... and more!

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
Coffee certainly has many great benefits for our bodies, but also for our minds. Seems the psychological effects are likely more powerful than physical. My philosophy is if something doesn't kill you then the tolerance level will build higher and just consume more... and more... and more!

...leading to spontaneous combustion.