Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Cat
    I second Crest White Strips.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacquelyn01 View Post
    Make your own whitening paste by mixing a small amount of baking soda with a small amount of hydrogen peroxide. The paste should be pretty runny.
    Thanks for suggesting baking soda method for removing stains from teeth. I see this is a very popular and natural method of cleaning teeth without any side-effects.

However, it is advised to apply the paste on the teeth for at least 20 minutes, then you can brush your teeth with your regular paste......... to get good result.

Ooh, this is an eternal problem. As I became an avid coffee lover, I canít get rid of this terrible raid.

You can also try salt, lemon, grated ginger, and vinegar mix. That whitens your teeth and remove the coffee stains away.

I go to my dentist once a month for cleaning and whitening, and therefore I have no such problems. I had some problems with my teeth a few years ago, and therefore now I take care of my teeth. My dentist helped me to fix all those problems and now he helps me to keep my teeth in the best shape. By the way, if you also need a dentist, a good dentist, you can find him in one of the best dentistry in Bay Village, OH. Stay safe and have a wonderful day!
    Last edited by Hodgfrog; 10-15-2020 at 03:42 AM.

I recommend three methods to remove the coffee stains from the teeth
    Professional care
    Teeth-whitening kit

A mix of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.Apply it on the teeth,leave it there for 15-20 minutes then brush with your regular paste.

Usually I use lemon

Or sometimes salt

But the best way I still think that it's to go to the dentist and make a whitening.

There is nothing hard in doing that. Just go to a dentist. Nevertheless, I strongly recommend you not to buy those whitenings from a local store because they are maybe effective in terms of making your teeth whiter, but they are definitely killing your teeth from the inside, at least if I am talking about a regular using of those things. Um, remember Alan from "Two and a half men" or Ross from "friends"? That is not how it works in real life! It can even lead to problems like snoring. You can read a little about it on sleep apnea treatment. I hope that I was somehow of any assistance here, because I don’t want people to be stuck in the same trap as I was!
    Last edited by Hodgfrog; 11-15-2020 at 08:05 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links