Low caffeine coffee

lattelover888

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
[FONT=&quot]Hello! Since almost all of you are coffee lovers, I thought this is the best place to ask my concern regarding low caffeine coffee.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am so much of a coffee lover and I cannot perform my work without drinking coffee every once in a while. However, these past few days, I am suffering from palpitations and my anxiety has gone worse. I researched for the potential cause and I think it might be because of too much caffeine intake which I get from drinking too much coffee.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Is there any coffee with low level of caffeine that you can recommend? Or what do you guys think? Should I just lessen my coffee intake? Because right now, I can't take away coffee from my daily habits yet. And I am also worried about my anxiety getting even worse. Is there also any suggestion where I can get help on completely taking away coffee from life?[/FONT]

lattelover888

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
I have been drinking coffee since I was in college...so most probably six years now. My minimum is usually three times a day. But one of them is green tea, and green tea usually has more caffeine than normal coffee.

underestimated

Oct 17, 2017
Visit site
Hello! Since almost all of you are coffee lovers, I thought this is the best place to ask my concern regarding low caffeine coffee.
I am so much of a coffee lover and I cannot perform my work without drinking coffee every once in a while. However, these past few days, I am suffering from palpitations and my anxiety has gone worse. I researched for the potential cause and I think it might be because of too much caffeine intake which I get from drinking too much coffee.
Is there any coffee with low level of caffeine that you can recommend? Or what do you guys think? Should I just lessen my coffee intake? Because right now, I can't take away coffee from my daily habits yet. And I am also worried about my anxiety getting even worse. Is there also any suggestion where I can get help on completely taking away coffee from life?

If you're saying that your anxiety has gone worse, don't you think you need to address this first before that coffee addicting thing? Maybe having a consultation with a doctor would help? Not really sure but my point of view is for you to do something first with your anxiety. We don't know if that is something serious or... Anyway, hoping you get better.

lattelover888

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
If you're saying that your anxiety has gone worse, don't you think you need to address this first before that coffee addicting thing? Maybe having a consultation with a doctor would help? Not really sure but my point of view is for you to do something first with your anxiety. We don't know if that is something serious or... Anyway, hoping you get better.

Now that you mentioned it, I think that one of the main reasons why I drink a lot of caffeine is because of my anxiety in work. One of my office mates advised me to check out BetterHelp to see if they can help me with my anxiety and too much caffeine intake. I'll take that advise and hopefully I can control my anxiety and caffeine intake.

luvmyjoe

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site
Low Caffeine Coffee- suggestion

I too have suffered the ill effects of too much caffeine as I suffer from panic disorder from time to time and caffeine can aggravate my anxiety. However, I really do love my coffee as I have been drinking it for 42 years and I am not willing to give it up. I did a bit of research online and learned that there are some pretty good coffee alternatives available. The most popular is Teeccino which is a blend of herbs and grains which brew just like coffee. It's pretty good and caffeine free. But I did not want to completely give up caffeine so I continued my search. I was so happy to find Date Mate Date Seed Coffee Alternative which is a blend of Roasted and Ground Date Seeds and Premium Arabica Coffee. They have 2 blends- 70/30 which has 70% less caffeine than regular coffee and 90/10 which has 90% less caffeine. So I don't get headaches when I skip coffee because these alternatives have just enough caffeine to prevent withdrawals and they taste and brew just like coffee.
Good luck!

Hello! Since almost all of you are coffee lovers, I thought this is the best place to ask my concern regarding low caffeine coffee.
I am so much of a coffee lover and I cannot perform my work without drinking coffee every once in a while. However, these past few days, I am suffering from palpitations and my anxiety has gone worse. I researched for the potential cause and I think it might be because of too much caffeine intake which I get from drinking too much coffee.
Is there any coffee with low level of caffeine that you can recommend? Or what do you guys think? Should I just lessen my coffee intake? Because right now, I can't take away coffee from my daily habits yet. And I am also worried about my anxiety getting even worse. Is there also any suggestion where I can get help on completely taking away coffee from life?

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
https://www.swisswater.com
we will only use Swiss water process decaf. It cost about $1 more a lb but it's worth it. I think that Methyl Choride burns off at 140 degrees F(don't quote me). I don't want to breath that in....swiss water is chemical free. They also have improved their process over the years. When I first used it the coffee was almost black before you roasted it. Made it hard to roast. You would have to bring to where the oil just strated to appear to know it was done. Now the coffee is almost as green as normal coffee meaning you can roast it lighter. Years ago I was watching a show where people were dying in a prison. The cause turned out to be methyl chloride poisoning. The roaster I was using was built in 1886 and smoked like crazy. I called the company I was buying the decaf from and voiced my concerns on breathing in the fumes of the decaf..they said all smoke is bad for you and left it at that. I switched to SWP then...that was 20 years ago.