Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    It is advisable not to drink too much coffee per day.it is better to reduce it as low as possible. Use medication and yoga for relaxation.It gives you natural sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    Does drinking the water in the middle of the day usually help you to feel less tired? I've never heard of that, but it makes sense.

By the way, welcome back to the Forum.

~ Rose
    Only if I'm dehydrated, but I find that I am more often then I think without even realizing it.

I always drink a glass of water first thing when I wake up in the morning now before having any coffee because I found out that we are all generally dehyrdrated when we first wake up without realizing it and that's cured the problem that I had before where after drinking my first couple cups i'd feel tired rather than awake.

Now if I have water first I don't get tired from that first cup, so that's a good thing.

Have you ever tried combining coffee with marijuana? This is how my every morning starts, which is why I'm still perfectly fine, even though I only managed to beat my depression six months ago. Coffee and weed have made me a happy person again, even though I didn't think there was any use in marijuana before. Moreover, my headaches after two cups of espresso disappear after my first puff. I chose for myself https://urbanaroma.com/dc-marijuana-delivery/, since I am more than confident in the quality of this product. This is where marijuana is ready to do wonders!
    Last edited by abellay; 11-27-2020 at 10:44 AM.

Hm, interesting! Just thinking about coffee is exciting!

I don't know what to say I feel like I become more depressed since I started drinking coffee again, it seemed ok one time but now it's getting worse. I mean I really enjoy coffee, but it doesn't seem to do anything good for me, it just makes me more anxious. My therapist told me to try more peptide intake. I'm thinking about getting some artificial ones after I read a proven peptides review. I'm struggling with getting anything done so I hope it might help a bit.
    Last edited by anonymous1989; 11-29-2020 at 03:45 PM.

Because of this pandemic my life has taken a rough turn to say the least. It’s like I feel that I am unwell mentally and I don’t really have anyone to talk to. I would usually drink a cup of coffee in the morning while looking at whatever was on the TV, that was my way of decompressing. But it feels like it’s not as effective as it used to be. One of my acquaintances that used to work at a hospital recommended that I buy kratom extract and see if it would help me relax. Not gonna lie, I was kinda skeptical at first, but after a couple of days of using it, there was definitely an improvement. After that I experimented and dissolved the contents of a capsule in my morning coffee. The effect is amazing, it’s helping me keep awake while also making me feel calm.
    Last edited by Charlar; 01-18-2021 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlar View Post
    Because of this pandemic my life has taken a rough turn to say the least. Itís like I feel that I am unwell mentally and I donít really have anyone to talk to. I would usually drink a cup of coffee in the morning while looking at whatever was on the TV, that was my way of decompressing. But it feels like itís not as effective as it used to be. One of my acquaintances that used to work at a hospital recommended that I buy kratom extract and see if it would help me relax. Not gonna lie, I was kinda skeptical at first, but after a couple of days of using it, there was definitely an improvement. After that I experimented and dissolved the contents of a capsule in my morning coffee. The effect is amazing, itís helping me keep awake while also making me feel calm.

I've used Kratom before in the past and it's enjoyable and beneficial at times but you should be careful as it's addictive and can cause withdrawal symptoms, and you certainly shouldn't be taking the extracts in my opinion, only the plain leaf, as the extracts are very powerful and will ruin any effects you can get from the plain leaf. Kratom isn't something you should just casually take without being aware of the addiction potential. I mean like i said, I'm all for it's continuing to be legal and i like the effects, but if you overdo it you'll get withdrawal. It should preferably not be used daily and not just as a caffeine substitute.

Firstly, my friend, I wouldn't beat yourself up too much about 4 1/2 cups. If you have a goal to cut back to 3 1/2, no problem. You're at least self-aware of everything going on in your system evidently enough from what you post. Now, if you're looking to make changes for your own health, the best way to start is with a mind-body connection in which you see this change as "the kindest thing you can do for yourself." It may be hard to get there (the "how"), but if you stick to knowing your "why" throughout the process, you can work towards your goals in mini-microscopic increments.

Also, too, you have to realize that the vacuum effect, or at least the fear of it (what happens when I do less of the thing that occupies my mind/time in the moment - in this case, coffee) is very real. Have a plan for how to cope when the going gets tough, even if it's simply forcing yourself to take a nap for 20 minutes (even if you don't sleep, it's the act itself of simply resting and breathing).

Hope this helps a little!

I love my 1 or 2 cups of Espresso every morning! It's great to know that more benefits are added to the list. There are things that can be easily be misunderstood about caffeine in general. Of course there should be a moderate consumption for a fact, but the benefits are too many to be ignored. It reminds me of my second supplement which is apple cider vinegar gummies benefits as they have normalized my gut issues in such a way that I could not believe it's such a powerful substance. On top of that it comes in gummy form which is super tasty and easy to consume.
    Last edited by Ansand; 01-25-2021 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansand View Post
    I love my 1 or 2 cups of Espresso every morning! It's great to know that more benefits are added to the list.
    Espresso in the morning?! My man!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links