How healthy is coffee in your opinion?

Hey guys,

How healthy is to drink coffee in your opinion guys ?
    Last edited by Tomasm; 04-14-2018 at 12:29 PM.

I think 1-2 cups a day it is not a big deal. Too much coffee can cause problems, especially in the digestive tract. Studies have shown that drinking up to four 8-ounce cups of coffee per day is safe.

Depends on the person. I used to work in pharma sales. Nothing is consistent in any aspect of humanity. That's why people suspect Doctors of being pervasive when giving a diagnosis. If you said to a friend, "I have a headache. Will 2 Tylenol make it go away?" They would probably tell you yes. Walk up to a Doctor and ask that, they would tell you they are not sure because there are 500 different reasons your brain hurts.

USA Today wrote an article 2 months ago saying asparagus gives you cancer. A glass of wine every day has health benefits, and a bottle every day does not.

Now if you asked us if cheese is healthy, I would confidently tell you that it is not. So I run 25-30 miles a week so that I can continue to put cheese on pretty much everything.

I agree that it depends on dosage. For me one cup is more than enough. On weekend I even try to avoid coffee to detox from caffeine, because I don't need to get up early and hurry.

Coffee is not unhealthy in small quantities much like anything else, to much is not good for you. It can lower your risks of colon cancer, Parkinson's, diabetes it can lift your mood, treat headaches It can wake you up rev the metabolism and even keep you regular. All but the keeping you regular part is directly related to the caffeine content. (apx 85mg or one cup drip brewed) The rest is from the enzymes.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links