BIC

Can we really believe this type of research?

this article was written by Bill Murphy Jr. May 12, 2019.

I just can not imagine some study/institute following up/around close to a half of a million people for 10 years just to check their life span by drinking or not drinking coffee....

I am sure that some or many will believe this....

Maybe it is part of a larger study. There are some pretty big ones out there with a lot of funding. The really impressive ones are those that track a same group of participants for decades.

Most likely no than yes. In general, if you are interested in this topic of research and you want to know more about it, then you can pay for the research here papersowl.com. I think then you will find the answers to all the questions. The best experts work there to help you in the context of this issue. Hope this will be helpful for you. Good luck to you.
    Last edited by AdamCornwall; 09-27-2019 at 07:17 AM.

How interesting

I am also interested in solving the problem. Thank you for your inquiry. Guys, Iím writing a custom essay right now. I already collected information, structured it, wrote a bibliography and historiography, and also wrote several sections. But in order for everything to be perfect, I would like to check my text for grammatical errors. Who can help with this? Can you advise programs for this free or services. I found this company on the advice of my friends https://www.easy-essay.org/custom-essay/, contacted them, they seemed pretty pleasant and trustworthy to me. Has anyone collaborated with them?
    Last edited by dark_sun; 11-19-2019 at 02:30 PM.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamCornwall View Post
    Most likely no than yes. In general, if you are interested in this topic of research and you want to know more about it, then you can pay for the research here papersowl.com. I think then you will find the answers to all the questions. The best experts work there to help you in the context of this issue. Hope this will be helpful for you. Good luck to you.

Regarding this topic, we don't need to do our own research or pay someone to do it for us.

All we need to do is sit back and wait. There will be plenty of studies and research findings as time goes by.

There will be follow-up studies, and more follow-up studies, and lots of "processional" evaluations and opinions.

There is no need to pay someone to do the research. We're not writing a paper for a college class .....
    Last edited by PinkRose; 11-13-2019 at 06:25 AM.

Reading about 'studies' such as this gets old/boring and to me is the same as those that go on and on about organic food, non-GMO, etc. Eliminating some supposed harmful things in our daily lives is fine, but we can't escape everything in the air we breathe, water we drink, etc. Who is to say doing _____ is going to increase/decrease our chances of ______ happening? No way will we ever be able to make claims that a particular thing is to blame.
    I'm a legend among my own kind... you my friend are just a legend in your own mind. Later!

I think the study is real and valid. But it's a stretch to think that simply drinking more coffee is going to extend your life. Those results are way to general to be able to apply them to yourself. It all depends on your own body chemistry and the condition of your own health. But in respond to Bic, I do believe the research. It's the conclusions that are drawn from that research that need to be questioned.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links