Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    kk

Re: Health benefits of Caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by Ross
    My mom totally banned me from all caffeine products and she said if I could find some good health benefits from caffeine and coffee then I can drink it. Could you guys help me out a little?
    wow mom really rained on the parade! lol
    i work for snapple to promote their Antioxidant Water and I think that this might be a good angle to take up with your mom. Tell her that it is packed with antioxidants which help to prevent cancer. It does have a bit of caffeine, but since it is considered a healthy drink it can't be all bad, right? lol seriously though its pretty good, i like the melon flavor.

kk

Quote Originally Posted by kk
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross
    My mom totally banned me from all caffeine products and she said if I could find some good health benefits from caffeine and coffee then I can drink it. Could you guys help me out a little?
    wow mom really rained on the parade! lol
    i work for snapple to promote their Antioxidant Water and I think that this might be a good angle to take up with your mom. Tell her that it is packed with antioxidants which help to prevent cancer. It does have a bit of caffeine, but since it is considered a healthy drink it can't be all bad, right? lol seriously though its pretty good, i like the melon flavor.
    only their strawberry acai flavor has caffeine...whoops! its still a strong case to make for mom though imho.

sorry but your mom is probly right about caffeine. go to google, type in NASA, CAFFEINE in the search engine and the first story that comes up should be an illustration of 4 spider webs and the effects of marijuana, caffeine and other drugs had on them, pretty interesting!! Caffeine had the worst affect.

Ike

While drinking caffeine in abundance isn't healthy for you, one or two cups of coffee in the morning isn't going to cause any harm, in my opinion.

From a quick google search, I found this article that discusses the pro's and con's of coffee.

http://www.ghchealth.com/natural-health ... d-for-you/

Hope it helps convince your mom.

Quote Originally Posted by kpaxman
    sorry but your mom is probly right about caffeine. go to google, type in NASA, CAFFEINE in the search engine and the first story that comes up should be an illustration of 4 spider webs and the effects of marijuana, caffeine and other drugs had on them, pretty interesting!! Caffeine had the worst affect.
    HA. If you could be any more wrong you would probably be struck down by lightning!

Oh no, but you're right! 100%! Coffee IS bad! And so is Fruit, Vegetables, AND Water!

Excuse me, Sir, but, by any chance do you know of anything you say before you actually say it? Coffee reduces the risks of Stroke, Heart Attack, Reduces the chance of Altimeters, and, um, more things. A lot more. I kinda forget them right now (lol irony) but theres a lot of health benefits about Coffee.

To the poster, your mother seems kinda under-educated to me, no offense. Just about the coffee. Coffee has MANY MANY health benefits! She might as well not let you have health foods either while shes at it! Just tell her about all the benefits, or better yet Google the benefits of Coffee (Thats how I know about it) and tell her. If you as much as a Psychopath as me, she'll tell you to drink at least two cups a day! (Bleh-Heh-Heh)

There are positives and negatives to everything and people are always going to promote their preferential side of the story.

I thought the NASA study on spiders was pretty funny actually. But, I've done some things that would kill a spider, a thousand times over... and I'm still alive & kickin'. What makes a spider spin a nonsensical web design, just makes me a little more energized throughout the day.

I wonder how a spider would fare with just a few drops of Vodka! LOL.
    Advertising URL in your signature line was removed by your favorite Moderator.

Super Moderator

Squgilly webs!
    Jim Lyon
    Jim's Coffee Beans
    relax and roast some beans

Heh heh.
    Advertising URL in your signature line was removed by your favorite Moderator.

1st message here

Just wanted to say hello all. This is my first post.

I expect to learn alot here.

CJA
    I agree with the post that said there are positives and negatives -- you can't put coffee/caffeine into a single box and label it. In moderation, it can provide benefits and the negatives are limited when you control your intake sensibly.

Chris

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links