Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gano FDA Warning = Gano not welcome at Coffee Forums

OK, no more posts about Gano if all you're doing is trying to peddle your MLM or just drop a URL where people can buy this stuff.

We are not a place for pharmaceuticals, herbal remedies, or products passing themselves off as cure alls. Just coffee, making coffee, enjoying coffee and coffee industry information.

I'm open to any intelligent discussion on Gano that sites academic studies both pro and con, but beyond that no more Gano.

Any intelligent discussions on Gano must site the FDA warning letter about Gano.

Gano?

Gano sounds too much like Guano. Who in Miami would drink that?

Gano and bad taste

Gano is the most false and deceptive MLM campaign ever invented in the world of coffee, and furthermore the fraud is done over thousands of families with no large availabilty of money
    The taste of the drink is bad and the results for the human health are absolutely unrealistic (see the above mentioned FDA's Article. They promise fantascientific properties.
    What can we do together to stop this false promises not only related to Gano but also to a lot of "healthy products"?

Re: Gano FDA Warning = Gano not welcome at Coffee Forums

Quote Originally Posted by demetri
    OK, no more posts about Gano if all you''re doing is trying to peddle your MLM or just drop a URL where people can buy this stuff.

We are not a place for pharmaceuticals, herbal remedies, or products passing themselves off as cure alls. Just coffee, making coffee, enjoying coffee and coffee industry information.

I''m open to any intelligent discussion on Gano that sites academic studies both pro and con, but beyond that no more Gano.

Any intelligent discussions on Gano must site the FDA warning letter about Gano.
    The above link is no longer any good. Do you have the new link?

I drank a coffee with ganoderma in it for about 3 months. Drank 1-2 servings per day. All of a sudden, I had a dry mouth that would not go away. It was extremely uncomfortable. I stopped the gano extraxt coffee and it slowly got better over about 2 weeks. I would definitely not try it again. Just my personal experience.

Fist of all any intelligent human being that is under the impression that there is some magic cure for a serious health condition does not even deserve a responce from me or any other human/ life form,if you don't want to here about a particular product then find something more intelligent to do with your time this is the rantings of a bitter person or an idot so please find something positive to do with your timeand govern youself accordingly.

it only takes one silly person to come out of the closet before a multitude of idots begin to follow, much like lambs led to slaughter or the blind leading the blind. First of all I'm already filthy rich, and don't have to peddle anything, second of all I work for the FDA. and there is no such warning get a life or better yet stop mixing alchol with your coffee, and maybe you can hold a regular conversation.
    DEMETRI

If you where dum enough to write that comment then it would appear that someone like yourself would be the prime canidate to drink bat gano. P.s. One lump or two and is that with cream or just black? Jrnysend

Kopi Luwak anyone?
    No health claims made, but seriously, Palm Civet shit coffee!!!???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links