Gano FDA Warning = Gano not welcome at Coffee Forums

demetri

Jul 18, 2006
Winnipeg, MB
Visit site
OK, no more posts about Gano if all you're doing is trying to peddle your MLM or just drop a URL where people can buy this stuff.

We are not a place for pharmaceuticals, herbal remedies, or products passing themselves off as cure alls. Just coffee, making coffee, enjoying coffee and coffee industry information.

I'm open to any intelligent discussion on Gano that sites academic studies both pro and con, but beyond that no more Gano.

Any intelligent discussions on Gano must site the FDA warning letter about Gano.

tantric

Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
Gano and bad taste

Gano is the most false and deceptive MLM campaign ever invented in the world of coffee, and furthermore the fraud is done over thousands of families with no large availabilty of money :(
The taste of the drink is bad and the results for the human health are absolutely unrealistic (see the above mentioned FDA's Article. They promise fantascientific properties.
What can we do together to stop this false promises not only related to Gano but also to a lot of "healthy products"?

m2cmentor

Sep 28, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Visit site
demetri said:
OK, no more posts about Gano if all you''re doing is trying to peddle your MLM or just drop a URL where people can buy this stuff.

We are not a place for pharmaceuticals, herbal remedies, or products passing themselves off as cure alls. Just coffee, making coffee, enjoying coffee and coffee industry information.

I''m open to any intelligent discussion on Gano that sites academic studies both pro and con, but beyond that no more Gano.

Any intelligent discussions on Gano must site the FDA warning letter about Gano.

The above link is no longer any good. Do you have the new link?

espressoaddict

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I drank a coffee with ganoderma in it for about 3 months. Drank 1-2 servings per day. All of a sudden, I had a dry mouth that would not go away. It was extremely uncomfortable. I stopped the gano extraxt coffee and it slowly got better over about 2 weeks. I would definitely not try it again. Just my personal experience.

josephwade

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Fist of all any intelligent human being that is under the impression that there is some magic cure for a serious health condition does not even deserve a responce from me or any other human/ life form,if you don't want to here about a particular product then find something more intelligent to do with your time this is the rantings of a bitter person or an idot so please find something positive to do with your timeand govern youself accordingly.

josephwade

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
it only takes one silly person to come out of the closet before a multitude of idots begin to follow, much like lambs led to slaughter or the blind leading the blind. First of all I'm already filthy rich, and don't have to peddle anything, second of all I work for the FDA. and there is no such warning get a life or better yet stop mixing alchol with your coffee, and maybe you can hold a regular conversation.
DEMETRI

josephwade

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
If you where dum enough to write that comment then it would appear that someone like yourself would be the prime canidate to drink bat gano. P.s. One lump or two and is that with cream or just black? Jrnysend

shibli123

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
completely agree with demetry. if someone is looking to post a mlm thing, he or she must find some other place.. not here in coffee forums.

ppkgan

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Wow never heard about it but... I see stuff like this all the time. I always wonder how people fall for it. Whether it is Gano or the "Learn how to strike it rich playing slot machines" I just don't understand why people think this stuff works. Anyways thanks for the heads up!

Regarding the FDA, I am not a true believer in everything that they say or do, although I am glad that they are there. In contrast to that aren't they the same group who legalized the use of NutraSweet? No wonder those guys are filthy rich! Just thinking out loud.

chikung

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I have friends who drink coffee that contains ganoderma and they reported good results - I don't know about this MLM product so can't comment on GANO but the idea behind is quite sound

ganoderma has a long history of curing a lot of ailments - you should check that out!