Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    there is "sulfur" and compounds that contain sulphur in their structure, 2 different things, coffee contains chemicals that have sulfur groups (these types of compounds are unstable) , when i say unstable i mean fresh coffee beans have a good flavour but if left open to the air then flavour degrades quickly (thus the unstable compounds).

Hydrogen sulfide (rotton egg smell) u find in natural mud , Mud baths

this is good for skin problems but stinks

We seem to be in agreement. When i said sulfur i meant in compound
    form, of course, since it usually comes mixed up in molecular form. When i was a boy we use to color Easter eggs and leave them out in the open for a looong time. When i opened one a swarm of worms came running out, not to mention an aweful stench. (And they were not small.) This should be my last response on this thread, nice talking to you.

From what I can tell, the only link between coffee and acne is dehydration. I'm wondering if having a nice tall glass of water along with that french vanilla of mine would cancel out that effect. After all, it all goes down to the liver right? If it doesn't get detoxified, you get breakouts, and dehydration prevents detoxification.

coffe and acne

I really don't think that its the acid content in coffee that will give one acne. It is the caffiene which puts your body in a state of stress, the hormones and adrenaline rush assosiated with stress could give a person acne.

Assuming your body's already undergoing alot of stress, coffee could make it worse... but how much more stress does caffeine inflict? If your day's generally relaxed, would it make much of a difference?

is funny nobody put the name. Acne problems? use Clinique!

Hi everyone,
    i don't think so coffee cause Acne. but too much coffee can create problem for you.before i had also the same problem.its also true that depends on your DNA.

Good Luck

so if the acid content in coffee, with cause certain people to get acne ... will the acid content in other products do the same? does it depend on if you have allergies as to whether or not you''ll have acne?
    I''m so confussed ...

CJA
    The coffee/acne connection is a new thing to me...will have to research this one a bit...

Chris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links