Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: caffiene and joint pain...

Thanks for the information. I didnt know that caffeine was linked to Joint paint. I normally consume a lot of coffee during the day and now to think about it I have neck, back and sholder pain, I always blamed it on the fact that I work a desk job. I need to cut back on my intake of caffeine.

WOW!

So if I cut back on coffee, I wont become arthritic? Would paying "1 payment of $495.99" to that website you linked us to improve your overall wellbeing as well as reduce the pain of arthritis?
    Happiness can be found between 1st and 2nd crack

I think i know the answer to this question. Coffee contributes to the join pain because it is acidic, contains chlorogenic acid in high quantities and acids produce free hydrogen atoms, which causes pain.
    Practically every drink in human diet is acid, except water. And it has to be not carbonated water , because carbonated water also is acidiic (ph 5-6),. Co2+h20 = H(+) + (+)HCO3 .

When u look at wikipedia website about PH http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PH u will see this graph that ilustrates which drinks are acidic.

Here is some other test http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/9 ... 69315.html

caffeine has it's role in accumulation of acid because it dehydrates U , and only thing that can remove the acid is water.

As if drinks are all acidic, the matter is different and more complex with food.

The acid slowly dissolves bones, is stored in fat tissue and cells causing inflammation.
    To get rid of it one has to take water only and See salt which is explained by this website http://watercure2.org - created on the base of Dr Foreydoon Batmanghelidj's books.

coffee blocks opiate receptors, maybe this is why it increases pain

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v3 ... 246a0.html

Coffee contains potent opiate receptor binding activity

J. H. Boublik, M. J. Quinn*, J. A. Clements, A. C. Herington, K. N. Wynne† & J. W. Funder

Medical Research Centre, Prince Henry's Hospital, Melbourne 3004, Australia
    *School of Pharmacology, Victorian College of Pharmacy, Parkville 3052, Australia
    †Ewen Downie Metabolic Unit, Alfred Hospital, Prahran 3181, Australia
    Opiate receptor-active peptide fragments (exorphins) have been identified recently in casein1 and gluten2 hydrolysates, and morphine has been found in bovine and human milk3. To determine whether similar peptides or alkaloids occur in other foodstuffs, we have screened potential sources using a rat brain homogenate assay to detect opiate receptor activity. We report here that instant coffee powders from a variety of manufacturers compete with tiitiated naloxone for binding to opiate receptors in the rat brain membrane preparations, with no significant difference between normal and decaffeinated coffee. The receptor binding activity resembles that seen with opiate antagonists, in that there was no change in the half-maximal effective dose (ED50) in the presence of 100 mM Na+; on bioassay, the activity was similarly shown to be antagonistic and specific for opiate-induced inhibition of twitch. Preliminary characterization of the activity reveals that it has a molecular weight (MW) in the range 1,000?3,500, is heat-stable, ether-extractable, not modified by enzymatic digestion with papain, and clearly separable from caffeine and morphine on TLC. As its concentration in an average cup of coffee is five times the ED50, these data suggest that drinking coffee may be followed by effects mediated via opiate receptors, as well as effects of caffeine.

Caffeine is termed as a great body stimulant and it reduces of eases out the pain or heaviness in the head and other surrounding areas. Not sure about the Bone thing and arthritis. But Coffee gives us a great boost and gives us a sense of rejuvenation to say the least. You can read more about its properties online to get the right and accurate info.

I figured out while reading your article, that you are kind of negative in your approach. I do not give a head go to such articles, probably there is some misconception you have about people on this subject. May be you should take up the project again and seek for the positive aspect that lies in it. I know it may of some help.this artical must be a good post...

Check out http://www.caffeinefreeliving.comfor the benefits of quitting and how it helps the joints to quit.

I read some where that a new research of paramedics proves that by having the coffee on daily basis there is reduction of the factor of shivering hands and body in the old age.... So I start taking coffee twice a day and not much that this one amount.........

Removed URL in the post
    Last edited by PinkRose; 09-16-2016 at 02:59 PM.

Hi Wrotek3,
    Thanks for your explanation. I found your article very useful and I would say recently when I met with an accident doctor told me not to drink coffee. I was quite confused that time and was not sure why they are not allowing me to drink. but now i understood whey they told me.

Thanks for providing such use full information and advantages of coffee for joint pain...
    Wonderful post it is..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links