Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Coffee actually activates the energy accumulated in the body, so each time when you drink coffee you spend this energy, and if you don't nourish it well you spend more energy than you produce, so ir is absolutely possible that with time to much coffee "makes you tired" ))

Maybe you should cut back on coffee and try tea. Because honestly, if coffee is making you feel this way then the smart thing to do is cut it out of your routine for a bit and find a healthy alternative (tea, veggie juice, fruit juice) and see how it affects you for awhile.

I would like to add my 2 cents. I find that if I work-out after drinking coffee, I obviously get the extra energy from the coffee. No surprise there. But what I do get in addition to that is a much, much less crash afterwards when the caffeine wears off.

I don't know how to explain it, but if I drink a lot of coffee before work, and I dont actually work out that morning, I have a massive crash.

But if I drink my coffee and jump on the Eliptical machine for even 20 mins before work, then I feel super energetic the whole day.

Nothing has changed between those two scenarios other than the fact that I threw a quick workout in.

Maybe give that a try? It's probably easier and more convenient than letting loose a brood of leeches on your body as MikeLoeven said

DO some yoga or some physical exercise to make your body active. Have your blood diagnosed for sugar levels.

If the coffee harms you simply drink less coffee. Pleasure or health - the choice is yours

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links