Are you experiencing excessive sleepiness?

Are you experiencing excessive sleepiness?

Have you fallen asleep at times and places that may be dangerous?

You may qualify for a clinical trial of an investigational medication if you think you have a sleep problem or you know that you have
    • Narcolepsy
    • Shift Work Sleep Disorder
    • Obstructive Sleep Apnea

Call this number to see if you qualify or if a study site is located near you
    1-866-283-3565. Also you can check out myexcessivesleepiness for more information. Please pass this on to friends and family that might benefit. Good Night!

You are obsurdly misunderstood, haha.

Most everyone here drink obsessive amounts of coffee, the only sleep disorder we could have in insomnia, which shouldn't be apart of your "excessivesleepyness' site.
    The man with the many Coffee hats.

Actually, I think too much coffee can end up making you feel sluggish - if you're always overstimulating your self, there comes a point at which you're just running on vapour! I find that I enjoy my coffee more and feel more awake when I don't drink gallons of it a day.

Having said that, I wouldn't trust myself into the hands of any medical investigations started by someone who jumps in and spams a discussion forum. Even assuming they're not just out for your money (as has sometimes, believe it or not, been the case ), why trust someone who doesn't understand simple netiquette with something so concerned with your health as a medical trial!

Wulf

You'd be better off going to a sleep study. All you gotta do is stay up for a week or so and you get upwards of two grand!

i just drank a cup of coffee.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links