Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Coffee good for our health

This is a discussion on Coffee good for our health within the Caffeine Health forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; Hello "Alangreen" I'm curious.....most of your posts on this Coffee Forum have been about how bad coffee is for your health, and you recommend that ...

Super Moderator
    Hello "Alangreen"

I'm curious.....most of your posts on this Coffee Forum have been about how bad coffee is for your health, and you recommend that people drink green tea.

Can you at least explain to us why you think coffee is so bad?

By the way, there are several online tea forums that you could also join.

Rose

2. # ADS

Alan,

This forums are for the people who love coffee and discuss their love for their coffee.... If you want to talk about Tea, you are in the wrong forum.....

Yes there are pros and cons to coffee and also the tea... but this forum we would love to talk about the benefit of drinking coffee ....

Cheers...

Hi, I drink good rich healthy organic coffee from Global Organic Coffee and I know it is good for me because of the way it makes me feel. I can drink it day and night and I always feel amazing, I have also changed to Soy instead of milk and no sugar is needed, if you do need sugar there is an organic natural alternative as with the soy just try different products and brands till you find the one for you! Good living.
    Last edited by Kave; 01-25-2013 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Super Moderator
    Hello "Kave"

You seem to be mentioning where you buy your coffee in every post that you make to this Coffee Forum. You're starting to look like a SPAMMER. We get the point that you buy your coffee from a certain place, and you're happy with it. Please try not to mention it in every post!

Rose

it will depend on the consumption

Well yeah a specific amount of coffee is good for the body on daily basis.I mean if we take it in moderation that its healthy but getting addicted to it can be bad for the health.Use it but in a limit.
    Last edited by adleycain; 03-30-2013 at 09:47 AM.
    URL in signature to a non-coffee website was removed by moderator.

Not so sure about this one... I'm doubtful of the benefits.

Coffee has health benefits. However many people drink it with sugar and cream. Some with lots of sugar! That's where the problems lie, not with coffee itself.

it depends how you take it. it you take it moderately say, 1-2 cups a day should just be fine. but if you take it more than that in a day, then you might experience jitters would then make coffee bad for your health .

Flori
    Blogger, Coffeeloversofworld.com

Drink that coffee - but drink good coffee

Hello all,

Take a look at the article in "The Atlantic" named "the case for drinking as much coffee as you like"

You can google it. I would post the link but I don't have enough posts yet so I don't have permission to post links yet.

This is just one of many recent articles published in the last year or two that either recant previous studies that had shown coffee to be bad for you (us) or that shed new light on the benifits of drinking coffee. A quick google search will have you reading for quite some time. And after reading the results of a couple studies you'll be reading with a good cup of coffee in hand.

My father was born in New Orleans, coffee in our house was a staple. I started drinking coffee when I was 9. I do, and always have, consumed a lot of coffee every day of my life. I'm 55 and am in quite good health. My doctor says whatever you are doing, just keep doing it. So I will continue to drink my 8 to 12 cups a day. Just as I have for the last, well about 40 years.

jmsronan
    Last edited by Jmsronan; 05-05-2013 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Syntax

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ads