Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ColeenKitchens View Post
    Yes, coffee is good for the brain too as long as you have it moderately.
    By moderately we mean, 2 cups a day. It is a good practice if we drink fruit juices too. Sticking to just on coffee may not give your body necessary nutrients which it requires for its proper functioning.
    Morning without Coffee is not morning at all

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mantishugo View Post
    By moderately we mean, 2 cups a day. It is a good practice if we drink fruit juices too. Sticking to just on coffee may not give your body necessary nutrients which it requires for its proper functioning.
    Fruit juices are full of sugar. It's better to try to drink one glass of water for every cup of coffee that you drink during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    Fruit juices are full of sugar. It's better to try to drink one glass of water for every cup of coffee that you drink during the day.
    You are right PinkRose, but not all fruit juices are full of sugar. Fruit juices like Mangosteen juice, Bittergourd Juice, and Noni juice contain no sugar. I think these fruit juices are much healthier than fruit juices like orange, apple, and grape juices.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mantishugo View Post
    You are right PinkRose, but not all fruit juices are full of sugar. Fruit juices like Mangosteen juice, Bittergourd Juice, and Noni juice contain no sugar. I think these fruit juices are much healthier than fruit juices like orange, apple, and grape juices.
    So, those fruits contain no natural sugar? That's hard to believe.

Even fresh squeezed orange juice, with nothing added, has natural sugars. That's how people with juicing machines get themselves into trouble. They put on weight and can't figure out why. They don't realize how much sugar (and extra calories) they're consuming when they make their freshly-juiced fruit creations in their juicing machines.

Orange has natural sugar, apple has natural sugar and so do most of the other fruits. But fruits like Noni doesn't contain any sugar. In most of the cases Noni fruit juice is consumed to treat diabetes as it helps in reducing the blood sugar levels in the body. But one may not take Orange/Apple/Grape/Pomegranate juices if he is suffering from Diabetes.

Super Moderator
    How does it taste?

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    How does it taste?
    Most would describe the taste somewhere between "not too bad" and "really, really awful." The kindest way I heard noni juice described was that it tasted like smoky coconut. Some would say it tasted like rancid funky cheese. Personally, I find that the smell is far worse than the taste. But since the fruit is packed with health benefits, I wouldn't mind having it on a daily basis.

Hi,
    I drink coffee regularly that's, I think it makes me refreshment and increased my energy , And so I think Coffee is a healthy drink.

From what I've seen, coffee is good for preventing Parkinsons and Heart Disease (unless you just load it down with sugar, than maybe not so much on the heart disease).

Nav
    Yes, there have been studies showing coffee having positive effects on diabetes, parkinsons, liver function and even athletic performance. As with most things, i'd advise moderation (2-3 cups per day) but this is just my own opinion.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links