Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Coffee is a health drink?

This is a discussion on Coffee is a health drink? within the Caffeine Health forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; Funny you should say that!! My company sells the "Healthiest Coffee in the World" right now. It is Coffee Berry Coffee. Its a super pack ...

healthiest Coffee in the World

Funny you should say that!! My company sells the "Healthiest Coffee in the World" right now. It is Coffee Berry Coffee. Its a super pack of anti oxidants in Columbian Premium coffee. I drink it every morning. Its awesome. We are the only ones that have the right to sell the coffee right now so its selling real well!! You should Google Coffee Berry and look at the health benefits. It will blow your mind.

You can buy single lbs and boxes online at on of our portals. Click the "Lets Begin" Tab and scroll to bottom. It says ORDER PRODUCTS ONLY.

I recommend a 1lb bag.......people have to try it!!

HealthiestCoffeeintheWorld.com

2. # ADS

CoffeeBerry: I'm guessing you are talking about a 1 lb bag of coffee beans? Are these beans different from other coffee beans on the market?

lw

I love to drink coffee.I drink almost 3-4 cup of coffee daily.After drinking coffee i feel more energetic and fresh.

There are lots of conversation being made whether caffeine is good for health or not by health experts. Thanks for letting us know all about it.

Coffee contains antioxidants that help control the cell damage that can contribute to the development of the disease. It is also a source of chlorogenic acid, which has been shown in animal experiments to reduce glucose concentrations.
    Last edited by ZoriWser; 10-13-2012 at 07:08 AM.
    Moderator removed the non-coffee related link from his signature line.

I suppose it is like anything else, one side says good, the other says not so.

Quote Originally Posted by MorningSunrise View Post
    I suppose it is like anything else, one side says good, the other says not so.
    Agree a little with the previous post. It is true that coffee contains a lot of antioxidants that are good for our system,
    however 2 cups a day are considered healthy, 4 cups a day not so much.

Italians drink quite a few cups a day, but in espressos or ristrettos, there is actually hardly any kaffeine or rubbish in there.

The bad stuff starts pouring into the cup much later, so in terms of strong lungos ? hmm, not so healthy.

Oh yeah it's true, coffee -especially organic- is good for you. Even the caffeine seems to have some health benefits, namely it's protective against alzheimer's disease...

The trick is to make sure it doesn't mess with your sleep...

Mark

Coffee is indeed very healthy, provided it's organic. The main reason for this being it's one of the most highly sprayed crops in the world and hence loaded with heavy metals. Organic usually is pretty free of these added poisons.

It's quite incredible how many health benefits coffee has.
    It's:
    Loaded with anti oxidants
    Cuts out appetite
    Great as an extra energy kick
    Good for gall flow.

But wait...there's more!

It's anti-gout, has anti microbal effects, helps fight off diabetes, protects against brain tumors and is a great anti inflammatory!

I wrote a post on this many moons ago, yet the information still stands and is in the meantime confirmed by many other experts. Here is my original post on my blog, if you're interested:
    http://www.tsmethod.com/blog/organic-farmers-coffee/

You might say it's mad NOT to drink coffee, LOL!

And if you feel like this:
    Don't worry: it seems that sulforaphane, a substance found in broccoli, Brussels Sprouts and cauliflower, helps metabolize the caffeine faster, so hopefully come nightfall you'll be able to get in some good shut-eye.

Mark
    Last edited by markkislich; 12-15-2012 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Removed URL from the message

hi ,
    coffee is healthy drink.There are lots of benefits of coffee but coffee drinking is not generally considered to be part of a healthy lifestyle.However, coffee is a rich source of antioxidants and other bio active compounds.coffee reduces the risk of gallstone disease and parkinson's disease.Coffee contain caffeine which may increase the effectiveness of painkillers.
    Last edited by PinkRose; 01-04-2013 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Moderator removed a URL (link) from the bottom of the post.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Ads